Subject: [cicm] PhD positions (information science) in Hannover, Germany

From: "Kasprzik, Anna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 10:20:44 +0100

TIB Hannover is building up a junior research group on scientific
knowledge engineering (with topics in the industrial area on one hand
and library-specific KOS on the other) and is looking for PhD candidates
(information science). Please find the call in the link below.

https://www.tib.eu/en/tib/careers-and-apprenticeships/vacancies/details/
stellenausschreibung-nr-602017/
<https://www.tib.eu/en/tib/careers-and-apprenticeships/vacancies/details
/stellenausschreibung-nr-602017/>  

Starting date: as soon as possible

Duration: 3 years

Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.

---------------------

Dr. Anna Kasprzik

Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)

Abt. Forschung und Entwicklung, Raum 305

Lange Laube 28, 30159 Hannover

(Post: Welfengarten 1 B, 30167 Hannover)

Tel: 0511 762 14219

Email: [email-masked]