Subject: [clue] CLUE - scheduled for IETF 80

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:00:21 -0600

Hi folks,

The IETF-80 WG session has been scheduled as follows:

----------------------------------------------
CLUE Session 1 (2 hours)
Wednesday, Afternoon Session I 1300-1500
Room Name: Congress Hall II
----------------------------------------------

As always, the date and time can change and WG sessions can be scheduled
through Friday afternoon.

As a reminder, the draft deadlines are as follows:

   - *2011-03-07 (Monday):* Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document
   (-00) submission by 17:00 PT (01:00 Tuesday, March 8 UTC), upload using IETF
   ID Submission Tool <https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi>.
   - *2011-03-14 (Monday):* Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00
   PT (01:00 Tuesday, March 15 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi>
   .

At this time, the chairs are aware of an update to the use case document, as
a well as a new individual requirements document, both of which should be
submitted soon.  If you plan on submitting a document, please let the chairs
know ASAP.  A draft agenda will be posted on or before  March 16th.

Please note that there needs to be a fair amount of WG discussion to justify
agenda time for the various documents.  So, the sooner documents are
submitted the better.

Regards,
Mary.
CLUE WG co-chair