Subject: [clue] Fwd: CLUE recording available

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 18:18:12 +0200

...for a mere error, I sent this mail to the DISPATCH mailing list.

Sorry about that,

Simon

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: 	CLUE recording available
Data: 	Wed, 30 Mar 2011 18:09:19 +0200
Mittente: 	Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
A: 	DISPATCH <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

the full recording (synchronized video, audio, slides and jabber room)
of today's CLUE session is available at the following URL:

http://ietf.conf.meetecho.com

In case of problems with the playout, just drop an e-mail to
[email-masked].

Cheers,

Simon

-- 
                             _\\|//_
                             ( O-O )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Simon Pietro Romano
               Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                  Computer Science Department
         Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7684219
                 e-mail: [email-masked]
           http://www.comics.unina.it/simonpietro.romano

     <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                          oooO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           \ (    (   )
                            \_)    ) /
                                  (_/