Subject: [clue] Adhoc for "Rendering Negotiation" discussion Tuesday, July 26th, 7:30 am, Room 2103

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:23:58 -0500

Hi folks,

Per the discussion during the interim meeting, an adhoc has been scheduled
for the CLUE WG for tomorrow morning.  It will start at 7:30 and take a
short break around 8:00ish for folks to get breakfast (or we can plan to
stop earlier so folks can eat).    The agenda is included in the CLUE WG
agenda for the official session on Thursday:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/agenda/clue.html

Right now, the link to the charts points to the version from the interim.
 We may upload an updated version before tomorrow. If you do download the
charts, make sure to refresh your browser, so you'll get the latest version.

Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:36:56 -0500

For folks that might have missed the room # in the Subject line, it's in
room 2103.