Subject: [clue] Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE WG weekly design team meeting"

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:39:09 -0500

As we discussed at the end of the meeting today, some folks have difficulty
with the current time (7am Pacific) on Tuesdays, thus I've setup a new poll
to see if we can't find a better day/time.  Note, that while the poll is
using dates for next week, we would ideally stick with the same day/time
for subsequent weeks.

http://doodle.com/f7ncra3kvps8nm8c

At this point, I'm almost thinking we might not have enough new ideas to
discuss next week, in particular if Monday ends up being the preferred
date/time.   But, we'll decide that when we agree a day of the week & time.

Thanks,
Mary.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 10:06:16 -0500

As a reminder, please respond to the poll. At this time, Thursday morning
(same time) seems to work as I have a regular meeting that got moved up an
hour that I would prefer not to miss on Tuesdays.

Obviously, Monday is out for this week and I don't think folks will have
had enough time to think about or review materials from last week for a
Tuesday meeting.  So, if folks can please respond to the doodle by noon
Pacific tomorrow, we can decide if we will have a meeting this week on
Thursday (Monday would be a very painful time for folks in CA).

Thanks,
Mary.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>wrote:

> As we discussed at the end of the meeting today, some folks have
> difficulty with the current time (7am Pacific) on Tuesdays, thus I've setup
> a new poll to see if we can't find a better day/time.  Note, that while the
> poll is using dates for next week, we would ideally stick with the same
> day/time for subsequent weeks.
>

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:59:11 -0500

Monday morning @ 7am Pacific is the optimal day for the design team
meetings.  So, we will start back up next Monday and try to have the agenda
out by noon on Friday.   I will send the updated Webex info and update the
wiki.

Thanks,
Mary.