Subject: Re: [clue] #5: Describing composed captures

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 18:53:59 -0000

#5: Describing composed captures

Changes (by mary.ietf.barnes@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Ticket is being closed as the consensus is that a boolean attribute is
 sufficient.
  - Other protocols may be more appropriate for describing different
 aspects  of composed captures
  - CLUE may be extended in future, if necessary, to provide more
 information or integrate with other protocols

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  pkyzivat@…          |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  task                |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  framework           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/5#comment:4>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>