Subject: [clue] Meeting rescheduled: CLUE Design Team

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 16:22:20 -0500

Note, the dial-in information is the same, but you might want to use the
link to update your calendar.

Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clue Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Subject: Meeting rescheduled: CLUE Design Team
To: [email-masked]

Hello ,

Clue Working Group changed the date for this online meeting.

Topic: CLUE Design Team
Date: Every Monday, from Monday, October 1, 2012 to Monday, March 4, 2013
Time: 9:00 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 642 221 028
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=158121817&UID=1272401277&PW=NNWRkOGVjYTBh&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=158121817&UID=1272401277&PW=NNWRkOGVjYTBh&ORT=MiM3

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600

Access code:642 221 028

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]

To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=158121817&UID=1272401277&ICS=MRS2&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=g0ABIdINrJlA73tIU8GcHyRb5YjJdipwv2WxTQvgqZQ=&AID=1265811087&RT=MiM3

WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time
you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the meeting by
clicking this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/meetingcenter/mcsetup.php

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14086003600x642221028#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent
to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your
concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do
not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject
to discovery in the event of litigation.