Subject: [clue] CLUE Design team meetings through end of 2012, plans for 2013

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:44:41 -0600

Hi all,

We would like to propose the following schedule for the calls through the
end of 2012.  As noted at the meeting, the plan is to focus on the WG
deliverables (those will be summarized in a separate email). We plan to
skip the call next week as it's a US holiday at the end of the week and
I'll be out the whole week.  I have jury duty on the 10th, so we'll skip
that unless someone has something compelling they think needs discussion.

November 26th:  Update on RTP convergence (Roni, Jonathan)
December 3rd:  Framework refactoring  (Stephan, Andy, Mark)
December 17th:  Signaling update (Rob, Roni, Simon, Roberta, Christer)

Note: the first name is the prime for pulling together any materials -
i.e., drafty drafts, email proposals, etc ;)   If you do not believe you
are ready, let the chairs know ASAP, so we can find another topic to
discuss and let us know when you anticipate to have something to discuss
with the group.

For 2013, we should start back with the calls on January 14th.

We would also like to plan a virtual interim sometime mid-late Jan -
early-mid Feb.  The proposal is for a 2 hr/day 2 day meeting.  The chairs
do not believe we need a f2f interim before the next IETF meeting.  If you
think we do and are willing to host, let us know ASAP as time is extremely
limited for planning a meeting given the winter/Christmas holiday and the
fact that the time between IETF-85 and IETF-86 is quite short (registration
and scheduling for IETF-86 opens on Dec. 10th).  Also, RTCWEB is also
planning an interim - we have no intention of trying to coordinate with
them since it was not effective the last time, we just can't overlap.

Regards,
Mary and Paul
CLUE WG co-chairs