Subject: [clue] Summary WG deliverables with assignees

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:52:52 -0600

Hi all,

As discussed at the IETF-85 meeting, we will be updating the CLUE WG
milestones to include the following deliverables with the authors and
contributors identified:

- Framework:  Stephan Wenger (refactoring), Andy Pepperell, Mark Duckwork
- Data Model: Roberta Presta, Simon Pietro Romano, Christian Hoene
- Signaling (CLUE & SDP):  Rob Hansen, Roni Even, Simon, Roberta, Christer
Holmberg
- RTP mapping and usage: Roni, Jonathan Lennox
- Call Flows: Lorenzo Miniero, Simon, Rob, Roni

As identified at the meeting, there are several individual drafts related
to each of these deliverables that can be used as a starting point for
developing a document that can be considered as the basis for the WG
deliverables.

The following are the proposed milestones:

May 2013 Use Case document (Informational)
May 2013 Requirements document (Informational)
May 2013 Framework (Standards Track)
Oct 2013   Data Model document (Standards Track)
Oct 2013  CLUE and SDP Signaling (Standards Track)
Oct 2013  RTP Mapping (Standards Track)
Oct 2013  Call Flows (Informational)

Regards,
Mary and Paul
CLUE WG co-chairs