Subject: [clue] Doodle: Poll for CLUE WG Virtual Interim

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 10:29:54 -0500

Hi all,

As discussed at the meeting last week, I would like to arrange another
virtual interim meeting prior to IETF-87.  The objective would be to
close off any remaining issues with the framework (per the actions
from the virtual interim)  and focus on the signaling solution.  If
folks could please fill out the doodle no later than Monday, June 3 @
5pm Pacific, so we can get it arranged.  If the week of June 17th
dates work out, we would need to announce the meeting by the week of
June 3rd to allow the 2 weeks notice.

http://www.doodle.com/kpwy33fvqzcyip8n

Regards,
Mary.

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 18:52:33 +0000

Mary,
I did not see for how many hours you propose to meet
Roni

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of Mary Barnes [[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 6:29 PM
To: CLUE
Subject: [clue] Doodle: Poll for CLUE WG Virtual Interim

Hi all,

Regards,
Mary.
_______________________________________________
clue mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 14:13:50 -0500

Sorry, the intent would be a two hour meeting.

Mary.