Subject: [clue] Fwd: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Virtual Interim Meeting Announcement for May 23, 2013

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 22:00:22 -0400

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[MMUSIC] MMUSIC Virtual Interim Meeting Announcement for May 
23, 2013
Date: 	Wed, 8 May 2013 21:57:36 -0400
From: 	Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
To: 	mmusic <[email-masked]>
CC: 	rai-ads <[email-masked]>, IESG Secretary 
<[email-masked]>

Greetings

This is to announce a virtual interim meeting for the MMUSIC Working
Group to take place on Thursday, May 23rd, from 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Pacific Time. The goal of this meeting is to come to a resolution on the
so-called "Plan A" or "Plan B" approach related to SDP signaling needed
by RTCWeb, CLUE, etc.  (i.e. do we have potentially lots of "m=" lines
or very few "m=" lines and to what extent is there sub-negotation and
signaling at the SSRC level).

A more detailed agenda and logistics will be sent out separately. For
now, people should take a close look at the following two drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-roach-rtcweb-plan-a-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00.txt

You may also want to look at
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-roach-rtcweb-glareless-add-00.txt

Thanks

-- Ari & Flemming (MMUSIC co-chairs)

PS: We are currently also considering having a physical interim meeting
the week of June 24th, likely on the US West Coast. We will await the
outcome of the virtual interim meeting before making a decision on this
but wanted to give people a heads-up for now.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 18:25:11 -0500

For folks that were planning to attend this interim, the agenda has changed
as they couldn't get the principals for the Plan A versus Plan B
discussion.  They will be discussing BUNDLE:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg11102.html

Note, they are also trying to organize another session to discuss the A vs
B, so folks may want to respond to this poll:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg11115.html

I still encourage folks to review those drafts and comment on the mailing
list(s). Note, that most of the A vs B discussion has been on the RTCWEB
mailing list.
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/maillist.html

Regards,
Mary.

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 9:00 PM, Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>wrote:

>  FYI
>
>
> -------- Original Message --------  Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Virtual
> Interim Meeting Announcement for May 23, 2013  Date: Wed, 8 May 2013
> 21:57:36 -0400  From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]><[email-masked]>  To:
> mmusic <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>  CC: rai-ads
> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>, IESG Secretary
> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
>
> Greetings
>
> You may also want to look at http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-roach-rtcweb-glareless-add-00.txt
>
>
> Thanks
>
> mmusic mailing [email-masked]://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
>
>
>
>
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>
>