Subject: [clue] Fwd: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00.txt

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 10:50:08 -0500

It would be good for folks to review this, in particular the parts
describing the legacy interworking.

Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Justin Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for
draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00.txt
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Scribbled down the basic concepts of what I have been referring to as
"Plan B" - a way to signal multiple MediaStreamTracks in SDP without
needing a separate m= line for each.

Hopefully this will make discussion of this topic easier.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, May 2, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00.txt
To: Justin Uberti <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Justin Uberti and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan
Revision:        00
Title:           Plan B: a proposal for signaling multiple media
sources in WebRTC.
Creation date:   2013-05-03
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 15
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00

Abstract:
   This document explains how multiple media sources can be signaled in
   WebRTC using SDP, in a fashion that avoids many common problems and
   provides a simple control surface to the receiver.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
rtcweb mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb