Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-framework-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 13:39:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for Telepresence Multi-Streams
	Author(s)       : Mark Duckworth
                          Andrew Pepperell
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-framework-10.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2013-05-16

Abstract:
   This document offers a framework for a protocol that enables
   devices in a telepresence conference to interoperate by specifying
   the relationships between multiple media streams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-framework-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-framework-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/