Subject: [clue] Reminder: CLUE WG Interim Meeting - May 21st, 2013

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 15:41:20 -0500

A reminder that we have scheduled a virtual (Webex) interim meeting
for CLUE WG for May 21st, 2013 starting at 9am central.  The Webex
details are available here and on the wiki:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clue/current/msg02547.html

An agenda has been posted to the interim proceedings:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/05/21/clue/proceedings.html
The presentations will also be available there.  At this time,  there
are no revised documents.  Any document updates should be done no
later than 5pm Pacific on Friday, May 17th.  Presentations should be
sent to the chairs no later than noon Pacific on Monday, May 20th.

Also, an important reminder that there will be an MMUSIC interim
meeting next week as well:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clue/current/msg02569.html
I strongly encourage CLUE folks to attend that session, as well.

There has been lots of discussion on both the MMUSIC and RTCWEB WG
mailing lists with regards to handling multiple media sources,
including discussion of the following drafts from the RTCWEB WG:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-roach-rtcweb-plan-a-00.txt
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roach-rtcweb-glareless-add/

Folks that are not subscribed to the RTCWEB mailing list should at
least review the discussion threads for those documents.

Regards,
Mary
CLUE WG co-chair