Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 15:39:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Telepresence Multi-Streams
	Author(s)       : Allyn Romanow
                          Stephen Botzko
                          Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-08-30

Abstract:
   This memo discusses the requirements for a specification that enables
   telepresence interoperability, by describing the relationship between
   multiple RTP streams.  In addition, the problem statement and
   definitions are also covered herein.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:43:18 -0500

This update reflects the resolution of the open issues.  The document
should now be ready for WGLC.

Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-05.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for
tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
clue mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
Thu