Subject: Re: [clue] #40: OPEN-4 New Requirement - attribute changes

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 18:55:13 -0000

#40: OPEN-4  New Requirement - attribute changes

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This was an issue discussed in the -01 that was actually resolved in the
 -02 (i.e., the issue should have been removed from the appendix in the
 -02): http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clue/current/msg02749.html

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  telepresence-
     Type:  task                     |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  telepresence-            |   Milestone:  milestone1
  requirements                       |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/40#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>