Subject: [clue] Fwd: [MMUSIC] [rtcweb] [dispatch] bar BOF on msrp over DataChannels

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 03:26:40 -0500

Folks,

This is the draft that was mentioned yesterday that may be informative for
the CLUE usage of the RTCWEB data channel model.

Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ejzak, Richard P (Richard) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Subject: [MMUSIC] [rtcweb] [dispatch] bar BOF on msrp over DataChannels
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

As just mentioned in mmusic, we are organizing a bar BOF for Thursday at
6:30 PM in the Marlene Bar to discuss SDP aspects in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marcon-msrp-over-webrtc-data-channels-00.txt.
 In particular, the draft includes SDP procedures to negotiate the use of
any sub-protocol (e.g., msrp, bfcp, t140) over DataChannels (for
sub-protocols that normally use SDP negotiation for other transport
options).  Some minimal additional sub-protocol specific procedures might
also need to be specified.  The draft also includes msrp-specific
procedures needed for the transport of msrp over DataChannels.

This proposal is intended to complement the current DataChannel procedures
without requiring any browser support, which is why this work has not been
raised directly in rtcweb.

Please join us at the Marlene bar or let me know if you are interested but
unable to participate.

Thanks,
Richard
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic