Subject: [clue] Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE WG Virtual Interim"

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:42:47 -0500

HI all,

Per discussions at IETF-87, we would like to schedule a virtual interim
meeting before IETF-88.  I have setup a doodle poll:
http://doodle.com/sbz67fpa23gfrhca

Please respond no later than Tuesday, August 27 5pm Central with your
availability, so we can get the meeting on everyone's calendar.  While
there has been virtually no mailing list discussion since Berlin, Christian
has submitted the document related to the issue on switched captures:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-groves-clue-multi-content-00.txt
It would be really good for folks to review and comment on that so we can
get that issue resolved.

Note, that we also discussed restarting the weekly design team meetings,
with the intent of focusing on the solution documents.  The time slot we
previously used was 10am Central.   If that doesn't work for folks, please
let myself and Paul know ASAP so we can possibly arrange another time.  In
particular if it doesn't work for those that volunteered to work on the
solution issues: Simon, Christer H, Paul K, Roberta, Jonathan L, Rob H,
Roni E.

Thanks,
Mary.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:01:18 -0500

Hi all,

The optimal date & time for the Interim is Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013 at
8:30-10:30 Central. I'll post the Webex details shortly.

Mary.