Subject: Re: [clue] Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE WG f2f Interim meeting" May 2014.

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:28:53 -0600

HI all,

Other RAI area WGs (e.g., RTCWEB) are considering interim meetings in a
similar timeframe so the sooner we get the CLUE meeting date fixed, the
easier it will be for them to arrange their meetings to not conflict with
CLUE.  Right now, it looks like May 28th and 29th are optima for our two
day meeting.   Although, it's possible that in order to accommodate other
interims we might need to shift a day.   And, perhaps, more importantly,
there are several document authors/key contributors that have not yet
responded. Thus, I would like to ask folks to respond to this poll no later
than Friday, January 17th.

The chairs will propose a draft agenda once we confirm the dates.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As mentioned at IETF-88 and on the mailing list, we are considering a
> face-to-face interim meeting in the mid-late May timeframe. The University
> of Naples has graciously volunteered to host the meeting.
>
> I have setup a doodle to find an optimal time for CLUE WG contributors and
> participants.  There are some potential conflicts and there likely is no
> perfect date for everyone.  The poll is Yes-No-maybe, so please put 'No'
> only if it's absolutely impossible for you to attend on that day.  There is
> a US holiday the Monday (May 26) of the last week of May and there is a
> 3GPP meeting  (May 19-23)  and IMTC SuperOp (May 16-24) the week prior.
> There is also a rumor of a potential RTCWEB (and MMUSIC) interims around
> that same timeframe.  In the past it hasn't been particularly valuable to
> CLUE to try to co-locate as all the meetings don't fit in a single week AND
> we have not gotten additional RTCWEB folks to attend the CLUE meeting when
> they have been co-located.
>
> http://doodle.com/5c7rb9ac6e2tnwfk
>
> In order to allow folks to plan for the meeting, I suggest we close the
> doodle on January 31st, 2014.
>
> Thanks,
> Mary.
>
>