Subject: [clue] Fwd: Meeting reminder: CLUE WG Signaling Design Team - TODAY: Protocol

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 08:55:42 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Meeting reminder: CLUE WG Signaling Design Team
Resent-Date: 	Tue, 8 Jul 2014 08:46:43 -0400
Resent-From: 	[email-masked]
Resent-To: 	[email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: 	Tue, 8 Jul 2014 12:46:16 +0000 (GMT)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

You are scheduled to host this online meeting.

Topic: CLUE WG Signaling Design Team
Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Time: 8:00 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 646 255 438
Meeting Password: 1234
Host Key: 506804

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m97a075cdf11541feaead4fb3ea99d9ea
2. If you are not logged in, log in to your account.

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:646 255 438
To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that
any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 09:32:52 -0400

It turned out that there was nothing ready to discuss on the protocol, 
so we ended the meeting early.

It has been the plan that this be the last design team meeting before 
IETF90. The slot is potentially available next week, but won't be used 
unless somebody requests it for something important.

Next week is the week before IETF90. If you are like me, you will need 
most of that week to prepare for the meeting.

	Thanks,
	Paul