Subject: [clue] Comments on draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-06

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:14:47 -0400

I think I understand all the technical changes in this version, and they 
seem reasonable to me. The issues I noted are all editorial.

Definition of "Camera-Left and Right":

Internally it has "cameraright" that should be "camera-right".

Also, I wonder if the term being defined (currently "Camera-Left and 
Right") should be "Camera-Left and Camera-Right", or else be two 
separate definitions.

Definition of "Encoding or Individual Encoding": There is a spurious " 
s" at the end of the definition.

Section 10.4:

There was a change in this version, changing "recording" to 
"registration" in a couple of places. I don't understand what is meant 
by "registration" in this context, while "recording" made sense to me.

Section 10.6:

This version changed "MCC" to "MMCC". I think it was right before. I 
don't know what an MMCC is.

In addition, there have been a large number of editorial changes, 
revising the English language usage. While preferred usage is somewhat 
subjective, for most of these changes IMO the -05 usage is preferable to 
the -06 usage. I didn't try to identify them all - there are many. I 
suggest reviewing the diff with an eye specifically on this.

	Thanks,
	Paul