Subject: [clue] #64 (framework): Framework should refer to mechanism for determining capture ID from incoming RTP

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 18:16:25 -0000

#64: Framework should refer to mechanism for determining capture ID from
incoming RTP

 Framework example has an editor's note about how to associate incoming RTP
 packets with the original capture that is a constituent of an MCC.  The
 framework should probably refer to something in the RTP Mapping document
 that isn't ready yet.  Related to Ticket #11.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  framework                |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/64>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>