Subject: [clue] Design team calls

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 08:14:02 -0500

Hi all,

Obviously, there is no call today. The wiki has been updated with the
documents that we will focus on for each of the upcoming meetings:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki/Design-Team

The focus of the meetings is on the open issues:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/report/1?asc=1&sort=component

If the document editors think an issue has already been resolved, then
please post a note with a short summary of the resolution on the mailing
list, so we can get the ticket closed before the DT call.

If individuals have solution proposals for the tickets, then please post
those prior to the meeting or let the chairs & document editors know if you
think presenting something for discussion on the call will be more
effective.

As I previously highlighted, a number of documents have no security
section. We cannot move forward without that section. So, ideally, having
some proposed text either in the document or posted to the mailing list
will help us to get back on track with moving these documents forward.

Thanks,
Mary & Paul