Subject: [clue] IANA considerations for XML schemas

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:16:14 -0400

Roberta,

I took an action item to get you some info on how to register the xml 
schema. I am no expert on this - I have just been following precedent 
from prior documents. For an example you can look at the IANA 
considerations in RFC 5628.

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:29:31 -0500

Actually, the IANA considerations section in 6501(section 9.2) is likely a
better example.  As I said on the call, it's fairly cookie cutter, it just
needed to be done.

Mary.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> schema. I am no expert on this - I have just been following precedent from
> prior documents. For an example you can look at the IANA considerations in
> RFC 5628.
>
>         Thanks,
>         Paul
>
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>