Subject: Re: [clue] #48 (draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema): Linking participant Information with Participant Type

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 17:01:29 -0000

#48: Linking participant Information with Participant Type

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The ticket was discussed in the design team meeting of June 10
 (http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/attachment/wiki/Design-Team/CLUE-
 datamodel-design-team-meeting-140610.pptx).

 Here the solution (already included in the current version (-06) of the
 datamodel draft).
 A <mediaCapture> has an optional <capturedPeople> field containing a list
 of <personID>s referring to the <people> section in the ADV.
 Within the <people> section, for each represented person, there is a
 <person> element containing one <personInfo> (xcard) and zero or more
 <personType>, representing the role(s) of that person in the telepresence
 session. By this way, it is possible to link the person information with
 one or more participant types.
 Please see the advertisement example in datamodel document or the slides
 presented during the CLUE session at IETF90
 (http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/90/slides/slides-90-clue-1.pdf) for a
 sample representation of the above solution.T

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-data-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  draft-ietf-clue-data-    |     Version:  1.0
  model-schema                       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/48#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>