Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-protocol-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:54:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CLUE protocol
        Authors         : Roberta Presta
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-protocol-04.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2015-04-22

Abstract:
   The CLUE protocol is an application protocol conceived for the
   description and negotiation of a CLUE telepresence session.  The
   design of the CLUE protocol takes into account the requirements and
   the framework defined, respectively, in [I-D.ietf-clue-framework] and
   [RFC7262].  The companion document [I-D.ietf-clue-signaling] delves
   into CLUE signaling details, as well as on the SIP/SDP session
   establishment phase.  CLUE messages flow upon the CLUE data channel,
   based on reliable and ordered SCTP over DTLS transport, as described
   in [I-D.ietf-clue-datachannel].  Message details, together with the
   behavior of CLUE Participants acting as Media Providers and/or Media
   Consumers, are herein discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-protocol-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-protocol-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/