Subject: [clue] Plan to finalize CLUE documents

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:08:47 +0300

Hi guys,

As we discussed in Dallas based on the maturity of the current documents ,
we should try to finish the WGLC and ask for publication on the data model
schema, protocol, signaling and RTP mapping before the July meeting.

In order to get there we may need one more revision of the current documents
and I hope we can have them this month (first week of May), so that we can
ask for reviews (also for SDP, XML and security). 

The plan is to have a review by the volunteers and after addressing the
comments to start a WGLC which should not bring any major issues if we get a
good earlier review.

If the authors feel that the current versions are good for a review let us
know and we will start the review process.

I do not see any need to have  conference calls on any of the drafts but if
any of the authors thinks that it will be helpful we can have one.

Thanks

Roni Even

CLUE co-chair