Subject: [clue] Short WGLC on https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-11

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 17:41:20 +0200

Hi guys, (I cc'ed those who reviewed the draft before)

We had a WGLC on the 09 version a couple on month ago. The -11 version
supposedly address all issues.

I would like to have a short 10 days WGLC till December 23rd before sending
to publication. 

Please review
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-11 and see if
you are OK

One open issue was if we need a IANA registry for the Policy attribute
(section 11.10)

Thanks

Roni

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 13:25:41 +1100

Hello Roni,

We could have had the 12 days of Christmas CLUE comments :-)

Nothing major that I saw. Please find my comments below:

Section. 3 - NIT: two ".." in Capture scene view
Section. 3 - CLUE participant: I'd suggest to add "e.g." before the 
"either an Endpoint or MCU". CLUE could be used in other types e.g. MDD.
Section. 3 - Endpoint: There should be a ":" after endpoint.
Section. 3 - The definitions for "Stream Characteristics and Video 
Capture" don't match what's defined in the framework document.

Section. 4 - " As a general remark, please notice that optional elements 
that don't
    define what their absence means are intended to be associated with 
undefined properties."
I didn't quite understand what this was getting at?

Section. 7, 8, 9, 10 etc.: At the end of the description the text is 
finished by a "." followed by a reference, e.g. element.  (Section 
11.28). Should the "." after element be deleted? e.g. as per section 6.

Section 11.4 - NIT "can not" -> "cannot"

Section 11.5 - What is a "registered" presentation? I know what a 
presentation is but what's the registered part?

Section 11.5 - I propose to move the text "Non spatially
    definable captures do not embed such element in their XML
    description: they are instead characterized by having the
    <nonSpatiallyDefinable> tag set to "true" (see Section 11.6)."
Up one paragraph so that it is contained in the paragraph describing the 
non-spatially definable.

Section 11.13 - NIT extraneous ")" e.g. ... (section 11))

Section 11.16 - NIT "highly dinamic" -> "highly dynamic"

Section 11.19.1 Embedded Text & Section 11.19.2 Captured People: Why is 
this a level 3 heading when the other attributes are level 2?

Section 11.20 & General: "Sensitivity Pattern" seems to be defined in 
XML as "sensitivyPattern" e.g. dropping "it". Is this intentional? I 
assume not as 11.20.1 talks about <sensitivityPattern> not < 
sensitivyPattern> or < sensitivyPatternType>.

Section 11.27.3 - NIT "simultanous" -> "simultaneous"

Section 11.29.1.3 - maybe change "his" to "their" to keep it gender neutral.

Section 14 - Related to Roni's comment on value extension. Should we 
discuss in this section how to extend the existing values of an attribute?

With respect to the policy I think its similar to quite a few of the 
attributes defined by the framework, e.g. view, person type, 
presentation etc. These all could be extended.

Regards, Christian

On 14/12/2015 2:41 AM, Roni Even wrote:
>
> Hi guys, (I cc’ed those who reviewed the draft before)
>
> I would like to have a short 10 days WGLC till December 23^rd before 
> sending to publication.
>
> Please review 
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-11 and 
> see if you are OK
>