Subject: [clue] Last Call: <draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-10.txt> (Mapping RTP streams to CLUE Media Captures) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 13:18:26 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the ControLling mUltiple streams for
tElepresence WG (clue) to consider the following document:
- 'Mapping RTP streams to CLUE Media Captures'
  <draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-01-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes how the Real Time transport Protocol (RTP) is
   used in the context of the CLUE protocol.  It also describes the
   mechanisms and recommended practice for mapping RTP media streams
   defined in SDP to CLUE Media Captures.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.