Subject: [clue] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 06:22:21 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- I find the following sentence in the abstract rather confusing: „This
document describes how the Real Time transport Protocol (RTP) is used in
the context of the CLUE protocol.“ I would just start with the second
sentence directly and potentially also mention that this doc defines a
new RTP Header Extension for the mapping.
- There is still some redundancy in this document that could be removed
for more clarity.