Subject: [clue] Last Call: <draft-ietf-clue-protocol-17.txt> (Protocol for Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 14:43:59 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the ControLling mUltiple streams for
tElepresence WG (clue) to consider the following document: - 'Protocol for
Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE)'
  <draft-ietf-clue-protocol-17.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-10-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The CLUE protocol is an application protocol conceived for the
   description and negotiation of a telepresence session.  The design of
   the CLUE protocol takes into account the requirements and the
   framework defined within the IETF CLUE working group.  A companion
   document delves into CLUE signaling details, as well as on the SIP/
   SDP session establishment phase.  CLUE messages flow over the CLUE
   data channel, based on reliable and ordered SCTP over DTLS transport.
   Message details, together with the behavior of CLUE Participants
   acting as Media Providers and/or Media Consumers, are herein
   discussed.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-protocol/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-protocol/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2273/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2274/