Subject: [clue] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-clue-protocol-17: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 08:49:47 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-clue-protocol-17: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-protocol/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Ben's DISCUSS.

A couple of extra nits, which I think need addressing:

XML and XML Schema need to be a Normative References.

12.4.1.  CLUE Message Types

   +-------------------+-----------------------------------+-----------+
   | Message           | Description                       | Reference |
   +-------------------+-----------------------------------+-----------+
   | options           | Sent by the CI to the CR  in the  | RFCXXXX   |
   |                   | initiation phase to specify the   |           |
   |                   | roles played by the CI, the       |           |
   |                   | supported versions and the        |           |
   |                   | supported extensions.             |           |
   | optionsResponse   | Sent by the CI to the CR in reply | RFCXXXX   |

Should the above be: "Sent by the CR to the CI ..."

   |                   | to an 'options' message to        |           |
   |                   | finally estabilsh the version and |           |

Typo: establish

   |                   | the extensions to be used in the  |           |
   |                   | following CLUE messages exchange. |           |

Examples in Section 10 contain URI
"http://wpage.unina.it/spromano/clue-protocol-17-schema-file.xsd". Maybe they
shouldn't.