Subject: [clue] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 02:01:46 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-datachannel/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

While the I-D was waiting for missing references, RFC 2119 has been obsoleted
by RFC 8174 => please update section 2.

It is unclear for me in section 3.2.7 whether the 'stream reset' actually
refers to RFC 6525 "SSN reset". Looking forward to being enlighten on this
point.

*Nits*

Section 3.2.2, I wonder whether the note is really required as it restates
parts of another documents (even if it gives some more context as in other
subsections of section 3.2).

Section 3.2.7 s/Close CLUE data channel/Closing the CLUE data channel/

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 19:25:14 +0000

Hi Éric,

Thank You for your review! Please see inline.

>    by RFC 8174 => please update section 2.
  
I will update the reference as suggested.

---

>    refers to RFC 6525 "SSN reset". Looking forward to being enlighten on this
  
It does. But, I think "stream reset" is the terminology used in 6525.

-----
  
    *Nits*
    
>    subsections of section 3.2).
  
People requested the clarification, so I'd like to keep it.

>    Section 3.2.7 s/Close CLUE data channel/Closing the CLUE data channel/

You want to change the Section title?

I have no strong opinion, so I am ok to change as suggested.
    
Regards,

Christer

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 07:03:05 +0000

Christer

Thank you for your reply, I am clear now

-éric

On 05/04/2019, 21:25, "Christer Holmberg" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi Éric,

        

    ---

    
    -----
      
        *Nits*

    

        
    Regards,
    
    Christer