Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 11:58:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CLUE Protocol data channel
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-17.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-04-17

Abstract:
   This document defines how to use the WebRTC data channel mechanism in
   order to realize a data channel, referred to as a CLUE data channel,
   for transporting CLUE protocol messages between two CLUE entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-datachannel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/