Subject: [clue] CLUE is wrapping up

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:07:11 -0400

To all the CLUEful,

As Adam says in his attached message, the time has come to bring the 
CLUE WG to an end.

CLUE began way back in 2010. We made a lot of progress in the early 
years. I was sad to see it drag out so long. Our work will remain as 
experimental RFCs - less than we hoped, but hopefully of use.

Thanks to all who contributed along the way.

	Best wishes,
	Paul

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Closing CLUE
Resent-Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 15:01:24 -0700 (PDT)
Resent-From: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Resent-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 17:01:12 -0500
From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hi!

With my term coming to a conclusion on Wednesday of next week, I'm 
looking to close down my my working groups who have completed their 
milestones. Chairs usually like sending a goodbye note to their group 
wrapping things up, although I'm happy to send this out if you'd prefer.

Because CLUE still has documents in the RFC Editor Queue, I'd propose 
leaving the mailing list open until those documents are done with AUTH 48.

Let me know if you have any concerns about this plan. Thanks!

/a