Subject: Lose 5-15 Inches In One Hour! Introducing Non-Surgical Liposuction!

From: Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 07:23:22 -0500

Re: Lose 5-15 Inches In One Hour! Introducing Non-Surgical
Liposuction With
Detoxifying Regeneration Herbal Body Wrap Product!

The product: A detoxifying herbal body wrap product designed for home
use.
Comes complete with Instructional Video and product specific special
terry
cloths.

UnWrap A Beautiful You!
Many of the body wraps on the market today do one of 2 things:
1)Make you loose water from your skin (bad)
2)Compress fat cells (bad).

Our Detoxifying Herbal Body Wrap Product actually removes fat from
your
body without surgery, permanently shrinking the fat cells. Time
-proven for more than a decade, it has been clinically demonstrated
with utlrasonic
photography to nutritionally release fat out of the cells and into
the
lymphatic system. The resulting fat garbage is then naturally carried
out
of the body through the normal elimination process! Simply drink
eight glasses of water for the three days following the wrap and the
fat is
eliminated…permanently!

Better Results & Lots Cheaper Than Surgical Liposuction!
Plastic surgery specifically Surgical Liposuction, has become the
weight
reduction choice of the century, making plastic surgeons rich! It
brings
new meaning to the concept, "living off the fat of the land." Our
company alone offers an economical, healthy, all-natural  Non
-Surgical alternative!
This is why we refer to our system as "Non-Surgical Liposuction"! No
Surgery, No Pain, No Untoward Side Effects! No Waiting in the Doctor
's
Out-patient Surgical Suite, No Dieting, No Exercise and No major
monetary
expense! Just results! Which is evident immediately after the very
first
wrap - which lasts about One Hour! Simply follow the instructions on
the
accompanying Video and the Instructions on the product bottle. Sit
back,
Relax; And just watch our product steadily and surely go to work on
those
fat bulges and undesirable cellulite puckers in your body –
Unwrapping a
beautiful you!

NOT TEMPORARY WATER LOSS!
Inches loss is not due to temporary compression or water loss. While
you
cannot reduce the number of fat cells in your body without surgery,
it is
possible to shrink the amount of fat inside the fat cells.
Our cellulite loss product not only helps you lose inches, it also
helps
cleanse your body of dangerous toxins.
Our scientifically balanced blend of 23 herbs and minerals are
enhanced
with sea vegetation to cleanse your body of toxins and reduce inches
by firming and toning the skin.
Clinically tested, our Detoxifying Herbal Body Wrap works by actually

shrinking fat cells. The combination of herbs and sea vegetation
provides
the nutrients that penetrate the cell walls and cause the lipids
(fatty
material) inside the cells to be released into the lymphatic system.
The
fat is then circulated naturally and carried out through the normal
elimination process of the body, resulting
in a natural and permanent inch loss (not temporary compression or
water
loss).

Product:
NAME: Detoxifying Body Wrap
DESCRIPTION: Single Application. Product Pak comes complete with
Instructional/Demonstrational Video and Product Specific Special
Terry
Cloths. Detailed Instructions are also clearly written out on the
product
bottle.
QUANTITY 1 lb/.454 kg
Company: EB Enterprises Marketing Co.

SUGGESTED USE:
Simply add our Detoxifying Body Wrap prodect to one gallon
of purified or distilled water and simmer for 15 minutes.
Let it cool so that it is warm, but not too hot, and submerge our
product
specific terry wrap cloths into the solution.
Wring them out slightly and, beginning at the ankle, wrap the body
upwards
with the cloths. Then wrap plastic wrap around your body to keep the
heat
in the towels. You will need to leave the cloths on your body for one
hour,
preferably while you are lying down. The solution may be refrigerated
and
reheated if necessary.
Inches Loss is 5 to 15 Inches after one wrap which lasts about one
hour!

INGREDIENTS:
• Aloe Vera • Non-Volcanic Montmorillinite • Papaya • Peppermint •
Red
Clover • Hawthorne Berries • Sea Vegetation • Yarrow • Yellow Dock •
Magnesium Sulfate • Alfalfa • Burdock • Capsicum • Chickweed
• Comfrey • Cornsilk • Dandelion • Echinecea • Fennel • Gentian •
Ginger •
Garlic • Kelp • Parsley •

NOTE: Our  product pak will come complete with a video that explains
in
detail and with live examples, how to conduct the body wrap by
yourself at
home, and our special product specific terry cloths. On the video,
you will
see an actual in house or at home body wrap being done.

Testimonials:
“Using your Body Wrap Product, I lost eleven and half inches my very
first
wrap……… I have more energy than ever and I feel so much healthier. My

friends saw the results and are now using it too.” ~ S.L - Member in
California

"Last Saturday we did a body wrap on my 17 year old daughter. She
already
has a cute figure but she had some "problem" areas (or so she thinks)
. We
did the body wrap but we were not able to re-measure her immediately
after.
We re-measured on Monday, and her total inches loss was 3 and a
quarter
inches. The little "puckers" you get when you squeeze your problems
areas
(thighs), was not causing those little dimples anymore! She was
thrilled.
Interestingly....a side effect.....a good one.......
The day before the wrap, my daughter got to wrestling with the cat...
.and
the cat won! Left a red, scabby, very noticeable scratch on the whole
length of her arm, which looked pretty nasty! The morning after the
wrap .....it was GONE!"

"Body wraps are great.  I have done 5 in the past two weeks.
My wife, who was one of the five, lost 8 1/2 inches in just
one hour.  She went to work and told friends and now this weekend I
have
scheduled 4 more.  I will probably be sceduling up to 7 or 8 by next
week-end. Word of mouth is the best advertising!!!!  I also recommend

Slim-Away so people can also lose weight instead of just lose inches.
"

"OK, Now I am ready to rock!!!!.  Lost 8 inches last night on myself
(my
1st), wife had her 3rd body wrap lost another 5 inches.   A friend of
ours
has back problems and had broken her back several years ago. She is
getting
the body wraps just to relax her and ease the pain. Today we are
doing a
lady who owns a salon and when she
is happy I know she will spread the word.  It is exciting!!!!
Of course when I do a body wrap I have extra bottles of Slim-Away on
hand
for the Added Weight Loss effect! Seems like the more you do, the
better
you get and the more customers/members you get.
Best of Luck to all!"

Need we say more?
To place your order, see Ordering Instructions below:

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:

The price for our Detoxifying Herbal Body Wrap Product, complete with
the
Instructional Video and Product Specific Terry Cloths, has been set
at
$179.00.
But  if you order right NOW – before DECEMBER 15, 1999,  you will
save BIG!
Because the price has been reduced to $149.99! But only till December
15,
1999! NO EXCEPTIONS!
So Hurry and place your order TODAY, to avoid any disappointments!
You may place your order either by PHONE, by FAX,
Or, you can send it by postal mail.
See Postal Mailing Address below at the end of this message.

To place your order by PHONE,  anytime of the day or night;
Just call our 24 Hour Automated order taking line @:
918-748-1977.
Quote Product Ad Code: FBK/121599/A3.

If you would like to talk to somebody live before placing your order,
leave
a message for us on our 24Hour VoiceMail line @ 918-748-1955. Let us
know
the best time to reach you and one of our customer care reps will
return
your call as promptly as possible.

Note, You must quote the above product ad code to receive the product
pak
at this specially discounted price of $149.99.

If no product ad code is quoted when prompted by the system, we will
assume you are responding from another ad source where this special
price break is not being offered. This means you will be charged the
full retail price of
$179.00 instead.

Shipping & Handling is $16.95 per product pak, and 10% for multiple
paks.
For  Canadian and other Internationally bound product shipments,
shipping &
handling is $45.00 per product  pak, and 25% of total amount of order
, for
multiple gel product paks.

To place your order via FAX,
Simply print this Fax Payment Form below. Complete it  - LEGIBLY
please.
(Best to type it). Fax your LEGIBLY completed form(s) to our 24Hour
Dedicated Fax Line @: 208-246-1506

Please, allow up to two weeks for delivery on all standard shipping &

handling orders destined for the United States, and up to four weeks
delivery for Canadian & other International shipments.

DON'T DELAY! ORDER TODAY - AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR CURRENT PRICE
REDUCTION
– BEFORE THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON DECEMBER 15, 1999!

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

FAX ORDER PLACEMENT/PAYMENT FORM:
Fax form to:(208) 246-1506
Product Ad Code:FBK/121599/A3

[ ] Yes, I am ordering on or before December 15, 1999. Please send me
ONE
pak of your Detoxifying Herbal Body Wrap Product, Complete With the
Instructional Video and Product specific terry Cloths, at the
specially
discounted price of $149.99 plus $16.95 for shipping & handling.
Please
allow up to two weeks for delivery. I live in the United States.
[ ] Yes, I am ordering more than one product pak, on or before
December 15,
1999. Please send me the total number of  product paks stipulated
below at
the same deeply discounted price of $149.99 for each product pak,
plus 10%
of total amount of my order for shipping & handling.
Total Number of Product Paks ordered:____________________
[ ] Yes, I am ordering on or before December 15, 1999. Please send my

product at the deeply discounted price of $149.99 per product pak, to
the
International address below, and charge me $45.00 per product pak;
and 25%
of total amount of my order for multiple orders.

[ ] Yes, I am ordering after December 15, 1999. Please send me ONE
pak of
your Detoxifying Herbal Body Wrap Product, Complete With the
Instructional
Video and Product specific terry Cloths, at the regular price of $179
.00
plus $16.95 for shipping & handling. Please allow up to two weeks for

delivery. I live in the United States.
[ ] Yes, I am ordering more than one product pak, after December 15,
1999.
Please send me the total number of  product paks stipulated below at
the
same regular price of $179.00 for each product pak, plus 10%  of
total
amount of my order for shipping & handling.
Total Number of Product Paks ordered:____________________
[ ] Yes, I am ordering after December 15, 1999. Please send my
product at
the regular price of $179.00 per pak, to the International address
below,
and charge me $45.00 per product pak; and 25% of total amount of my
order
for multiple orders.

Please note: Canada is considered an international destination, and
same
international shipping & handling charges apply.

CREDIT CARD INFORMATION:(If paying by Credit Card).
Product Ad Code: FBK/121599/A3

Card Type:   _______________________________________________________

Card Number: ______________________________________________________

Expiration Date: ___________________________________________________

Name On Card: ____________________________________________________

Signature: ______________________________________________________

Date Signed: _____________________________________________________

Customer Information:
Product Ad Code: FBK/121599/A3

Name:  ___________________________________________________________

ShipmentAddress:

___________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________

City: ___________________________________________________________

State______________________________________________________

Zip: ___________________________________________________________

Country: __________________________________________________________

Phone:  __________________________________________________________

Fax: _____________________________________________________

Email Address: _______________________________________________

ORDER TODAY! And Start TODAY To Unwrap That Beautiful/Handsome, Slim
and
Firm Figure of your Dreams!

Remember:
To order by fax, fax in your LEGIBLY completed fax order form to: (2
08)
246-1506.

To place your order by phone,
Just call our 24 Hour Automated Order Taking Line @: 918-748-1977
Remember to Quote Product Ad Code: FBK/121599/A3

To order by mail, send Check or Money Order (International Money
Order for
Overseas customers), to the postal mailing address below.
Note: There is a $75.00 Return Check Fee for all returned checks.

Make checks or money order payable to: EB Enterprises

Postal Mailing Address:

EB Enterprises Marketing Co.
10021 South Yale Avenue, Suite # 107-106
Tulsa, Oklahoma
OK 74137
USA

Thank you for your order. Your product will be shipped within one
week of
the date you placed your order. Please allow up to two weeks for
delivery,
for US bound orders and up to 4 weeks for Canadian and other
International
orders.

PS:
Independent Residual Income/Referral Income Distributorships
Available. If
interested, be sure and indicate that to us on the phone lines if you
are
placing your order by phone. Or, if placing your order by fax, place
a
check mark in the space below and fax in this entire page.
Independent
Distributorship Info will be sent to you with your product shipment.

Thanks for your time. And Have A Very Blessed Day & Merry Christmas!

[ ] Yes, I am interested in receiving a FREE, NO OBLIGATION Info on
becoming an Independent Distributor. Please send me the necessary
Info with my product shipment.

*********************************************************************
***
If you wish to be removed reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
*********************************************************************
***