Subject: Modify DTD?

From: "Marshall L. Moseley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:27:13 -0700

Nico says that one of the most recent changes he made to the tex is this:

"Mentioned that the service object is also used by other objects to indicate
their origin. So, also talked about proxy CNRP servers that aggregate
results from many services and return mixed results sets using the Service
as a way to mark the origin of a respourceDescriptor. I re-use Michael's
example so I would think that we can remove the redundant section/example
after the DTD."

Michael, you want to modify the DTD?

--Marshall

---

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:22:21 -0400

> Michael, you want to modify the DTD?

I don't think the DTD changes here does it?

-MM

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling        |      Vote Libertarian!       | www.rwhois.net/michael
Sr. Research Engineer   |   www.ga.lp.org/gwinnett     | ICQ#:         14198821
Network Solutions       |          www.lp.org          |  [email-masked]