Subject: reporter wanting info

From: "Karen R. Sollins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:40:32 -0400

Hi Folks,

When I got into my office at MIT today, I found an urgent phone
message from a reporter wanting to know something or other about
common names and CNRP.  He was a bit frantic, but I don't have the
time or energy to deal with him.  So if any of you wants to talk with
him, here's the info:

Dominick Gates, "Industry Standard", based in Calif, but he's in
Seattle, 206/760-9009.  Needs to hear from someone by the end of
today, Friday, 6pm, PDT.  Says he picked my name because I'm on one
of the I-D's.  Little does he know, that I'm the least qualified for
this:-)

                        Karen

Karen R. Sollins, Ph. D.
Principal Research Scientist
M.I.T. Laboratory for Computer Science
545 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA 02139
V: 617/253-6006
F: 617/253-2673
E: [email-masked]