Subject: setting some local milestones

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:31:12 -0400

Hello all,

In Adelaide, we identified the remaining work items, and put
some rough boundaries on time with a view to wrapping up before
Pittsburgh.  I'd like to suggest/request some more fine-grained
detail on the plan:

1. finalize discussion of status message on mailing list
        . Michael will send around a draft proposal:  target date?
        . Issues are:  what messages, what extension mechanisms

2. revise the protocol document reflecting discussion in Adelaide
        . underway
        . target date for I-D submission?

3. documenting the IANA registration of properties and types
        . once we've settled the details of what gets registered
          we need to determine/document the IANA registration
          process
        . documentation volunteers?

4. revise the URI document to reflect discussion in Adelaide
        . Michael:  target date?

I think it's reasonable to say that we should have _complete_ versions
of all these documents on the table by May 31.  That gives us
a chance to review and revise as necessary by June 30 (which
is approximately the I-D cutoff date for Pittsburgh).

Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"My body obeys Aristotelian laws of physics."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:37:22 -0400

>         . Issues are:  what messages, what extension mechanisms

Target date is end of next week...

>         . documentation volunteers?

I'll handle this too...

> 4. revise the URI document to reflect discussion in Adelaide

April 28th for a first cut?

-MM

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling        |      Vote Libertarian!       | www.rwhois.net/michael
Sr. Research Engineer   |   www.ga.lp.org/gwinnett     | ICQ#:         14198821
Network Solutions       |          www.lp.org          |  [email-masked]