Subject: document updates

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:07:27 -0400

Hi all,
  I've updated the drafts and checked them in. You can find all of the
edits linked from http://cnrp.net/. Here is a list of the minor edits:

Added a statement in the HTTP transport that the path to post to is "/".

Added a new status message that denotes a temporary internal server failure.

Added a note in the query section about whitespace issues in XML.

Changed the error tag to the status tag.

Fixed the URI scheme to make it so that an ID request couldn't include
parameters.

Added refs and ids so that status messages could refer to resourcedescriptors
and referrals.

-MM

BTW, if you want to see something added to the cnrp.net let me know!

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling        |      Vote Libertarian!       | www.rwhois.net/michael
Sr. Research Engineer   |   www.ga.lp.org/gwinnett     | ICQ#:         14198821
Network Solutions       |          www.lp.org          |  [email-masked]