Subject: [Coin] [Call for Papers] The 15th ACM/IEEE ANCS

From: Marcin Wojcik <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 11:42:48 +0100

*[Please accept our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of
this announcement]*

** CALL FOR PAPERS **
The 15th ACM/IEEE Symposium on Architectures for Networking and
Communications Systems (ANCS '19).

http://www.ancsconf.org

ACM/IEEE ANCS will be held 24th and 25th of September, 2019 in Cambridge,
UK,
and is the premier forum for presenting and discussing original research
that
explores the relationship between the algorithms and architectures of data
communication networks and the hardware and software elements from which
these
networks are built. ANCS focuses on architectures for networking and
communication in the broad sense, including novel architectures,
architectural
support for advanced communication, algorithms and protocols for advanced
architectures, software and applications for next-generation networking
architectures, co-design of computer and network systems, and methodology
and benchmarking for evaluating advanced communication architectures.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Wired and wireless communications systems architectures
* Domain-specific languages for networked systems
* Networked system architectures
* SDN/NFV systems architectures
* Converged system architectures (network, computation, memory and storage)
* Architectures for in-network computing systems
* Hardware/software co-design for networked systems architectures
* Architectures supporting reconfigurable and programmable networked systems
* Architectures for network security
* Architectures for network measurement
* Measurements of networked systems architectures
* Measurements of communications architectures
* Architectures for accelerators, offload engines and single-chip
networking elements
* Architectures and experiences for energy efficient networked systems
design

The conference seeks an emphasis on the applicability and feasibility of
approach,
and will prioritize implementation and measurement-led submissions. Authors
are
invited to include artifacts and data sets as part of their submission, and
those would be looked favourably by the committee. Submissions are double
blind
(details http://www.ancsconf.org).

* IMPORTANT DATES *
Abstract submission deadline: July 7th, 2019
Full paper submission deadline: July 15th, 2019
Author notification: August 9th, 2019

* SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS *
This year ANCS welcomes submissions of long and short papers. Long
papers are the more traditional and complete form to present technical
work, and should be no more than 12 pages (excluding references). Long
papers may also be extended versions of previously-published short
preliminary papers (such as workshop papers), as long as they are in
accordance with published SIGCOMM policy
(http://www.sigcomm.org/about/policies/frequently-asked-questions-faq/).
Short papers are the preferred vehicle for contributions whose novelty
and impact show the same technical excellence, and whose description
fits within 6 pages (excluding references). Short papers will be
reviewed with a more open mind towards criticizing the scope of
evaluation or broadness of topics impacted than the long papers. Note
that position papers, critiques of networking research, and ideas that
are not yet fully complete or evaluated are not a good fit for ANCS.
Papers accompanied by nondisclosure agreement requests will not be
considered nor ever disclosed.
Submitted papers should be no more than 12 pages (excluding references)
for long papers, and no more than 6 pages (excluding references) for
short papers. The papers should follow the 10pt template at: ACM Master
Article Template (https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template).

Details http://www.ancsconf.org

* SUBMISSION WEBSITE *
https://ancs19.hotcrp.com

* ORGANIZING COMMITTEE *
General Chair
Andrew Moore (University of Cambridge, UK)

Program Chairs
Giuseppe Lettieri (University of Pisa, Italy)
Björn Scheuermann (Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany)

* SOCIAL MEDIA *
Please follow us on our social networks:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ACM-IEEE-ANCS-358066741341831
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ACM_IEEE_ANCS

--
Marcin Wójcik,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
University of Cambridge,
15 JJ Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0FD