Subject: [Coin] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-montpetit-coin-xr-03.txt

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 08:06:58 -0400

I made minimal changes to the draft to correct typos. If I do not find a
co-author I am not sure I will be able to continue it past Montreal however…

mjm

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
Research Affiliate, MIT Media Laboratory
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

On July 8, 2019 at 8:05:08 AM, [email-masked] (
[email-masked]) wrote:

A new version of I-D, draft-montpetit-coin-xr-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Marie-Jose Montpetit and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-montpetit-coin-xr
Revision: 03
Title: In Network Computing Enablers for Extended Reality
Document date: 2019-07-08
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 10
URL: https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-montpetit-coin-xr-03.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montpetit-coin-xr/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montpetit-coin-xr-03
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-montpetit-coin-xr
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-montpetit-coin-xr-03

Abstract:
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR), combined as Extended
Reality or XR, challenge networking technologies and protocols
because they combine the features of fast information display, image
processing, computing and forwarding. This document presents some of
these challenges and how adding computing in the network could
respond to them.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat