Subject: [Coin] COIN Draft Agenda

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 18:06:18 -0700

Hi list! This is the draft agenda as of today and thanks tp all the
potential presenters! What we need now is a confirmation of the presenter
as in person or remote.

Also we are asking the presentation to be short - 10 minutes - so we get
time to address PRG “next steps”. Related to that it would also be cool if
presentations could connect to the charter and if not suggest
modifications/updates.

So here it is:

*COIN Meeting IRTF 105*
*Agenda*

Administrivia and RG status:

Agenda and note well
Charter discussion
List of PRG Drafts
Summary of the interim meeting
Summary of the hackaton

Presentations:
(1) Dirk Kutscher, What is Computing in the Network?
(2) Joerg Ott, Different Approaches to In-Network Computing.
(3) Adrien Wion, Using Service Function Chaining for In-Network Computation
(4) Ike Kunze, Industrial Use Cases for In-Network Computing
(5) Junchen Jiang, Modern Video Analytics at Scale and In-network Functions
(6) Marc Leclerc, <title to come but programmable data plane applications>
(7) Dirk Trossen, In-Network Computing for App-Centric Micro-Services,
draft:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarathchandra-coin-appcentres-00.txt

Next steps:

Charter updates and milestones
Interim in September
Meeting in Singapore

J/E/M

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
Research Affiliate, MIT Media Laboratory
[email-masked]
[email-masked]