Subject: [Coin] Milestones changed for coinrg RG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 14:56:00 -0700

Changed milestone "Capture the SoTA of the COIN landscape", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Articulate COIN challenges", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Discuss/catalog COIN requirements and implications for
network elements (including network services, network SW stacks, network HW
design, etc.)", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Target COIN case studies, from architecture,
implementation and use case standpoints", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Identify COIN network-related eco-system dependencies",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Work toward defining a COIN scope appropriate for the
IETF/IRTF, within which new architectures, mechanisms and protocols can be
proposed", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone, set
description to "Work toward defining a COIN scope appropriate for the IRTF,
within which new architectures, mechanisms and protocols can be proposed".

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/coinrg/about/