Subject: [Coin] [Call for Participation] The 15th ACM/IEEE ANCS - Sept 24-25, 2019, Cambridge, UK

From: Marcin Wojcik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 16:37:03 +0100

*[Our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this
announcement]*

*** CALL FOR PARTICIPATION ***

The 15th ACM/IEEE Symposium on Architectures for Networking and
Communications Systems

ANCS 2019

http://www.ancsconf.org

ACM/IEEE ANCS, will be held in September 24-25, 2019 in Cambridge, UK,
and is the premier forum for presenting and discussing original research
that explores the relationship between the algorithms and architectures
of data communication networks and the hardware and software elements
from which these networks are built. ANCS focuses on architectures for
networking and communication in the broad sense, including novel
architectures, architectural support for advanced communication,
algorithms and protocols for advanced architectures, software and
applications for next-generation networking architectures, co-design of
computer and network systems, and methodology and benchmarking for
evaluating advanced communication architectures.

In addition, the 2nd P4 Workshop in Europe (EuroP4) will be
held in conjunction with the conference on September 23, 2019.

** Registration **

To register, visit: http://www.ancsconf.org/home/registration-2019

** Organising Committee **

General Chair
Andrew Moore, University of Cambridge, UK

Program Chairs
Giuseppe Lettieri, University of Pisa, Italy
Björn Scheuermann, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany

For further information, visit: http://www.ancsconf.org/

--
Marcin Wójcik,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
University of Cambridge,
15 JJ Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0FD