Subject: [Coin] ANCS and EuroP4 Student Travel Grants - deadline Sept 19th

From: Marcin Wojcik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 10:03:00 +0100

*[Our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this
announcement]*

*** ANCS and EuroP4 Student Travel Grants ***

We are pleased to offer a limited number of awards supporting student
expenses
associated with attending both ANCS and EuroP4 2019. Attendees from
traditionally under-represented groups are particularly encouraged to
apply.
Should we receive more applications than the funding can support, priority
will
be given to applicants not otherwise able to attend the conference.

Travel grants are funded by generous support of our sponsors Cisco, Huawei,
Microsoft, Stordis and Delta.

The intent of the student travel scholarship is to encourage a broader
diversity
of student participation, and, as a result, award selection will prioritize
applicants who are not authors. Though, everyone is encouraged to apply.

Award applications must be completed at
https://ancs19travelgrants.hotcrp.com/
by September 19th, 2019. Contact Travel Grant Chair
at [email-masked] for any queries. Award checks will not
be
sent until after the conference.
        • Each grant is for a nominal amount for registration and partial
travel.
        • Grant recipients are expected to attend the entire ANCS / EuroP4
            technical programmes as appropriate.
        • Grant recipients must submit original expense receipts.

Any grant check will be mailed shortly after the event upon receiving
appropriate expense forms and receipts. Priority will be given to
applicants
who have an accepted paper, and those who would not otherwise be able to
attend
the conference; however, all student attendees are strongly encouraged to
apply.

--
Marcin Wójcik,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
University of Cambridge,
15 JJ Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0FD