Subject: [Coin] EuroP4 - The 2nd P4 Workshop in Europe

From: Fernando Ramos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 12:56:02 +0100

*** CALL FOR PARTICIPATION ***

EuroP4 - The 2nd P4 Workshop in Europe

An ANCS 2019 Workshop presented by the P4 Language Consortium September 23rd, 2019 Cambridge, UK
https://p4.org/events/2019-09-23-euro-p4-workshop/

The EuroP4 workshop will bring together networking researchers to discuss cutting-edge, P4-based, research.
The workshop provides a venue for P4-based research and projects: a place to discuss P4-based tools as well
as new enablers. The workshop aims to forge connections between researchers, introduce more networking
researchers to the P4 community, and seed future top-tier publications and innovation.

** Registration **

To register, visit: http://www.ancsconf.org/home/registration-2019

** Organising Committee **

General Chairs
Noa Zilberman, University of Cambridge
Robert Soulé, Yale University

Program Chairs
Gianni Antichi, Queen Mary University of London
Fernando Ramos, University of Lisbon

For further information, visit: https://p4.org/events/2019-09-23-euro-p4-workshop/