Subject: [Coin] Agenda for Friday meeting

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 21:34:19 -0500

Please review. I plan to update it by tomorrow.

*COIN (P)RG Draft Agenda v2*

Friday Nov. 22 -10am-12:pm  Singapore Time - Sophia meeting room

*Chairs presentation (15 minutes)*
Scribe, administrivia, IPR and agenda bashing
Moving from PRG to RG (MJ)
Hackaton summary (MJ/Jeffrey)
Proposed hackaton architecture evolution: beyond P4 examples (Eve)
Draft updates (Eve)

*Research Presentations*
Joeg Ott: User-driven in-network computing at the (IoT) edge (20 minutes)
Alessandro Bassi: Vertical agriculture (15 minutes)
Marc Leclerc: Data plane programmability and telemetry (15 minutes)

*Draft Presentations*
Joerg Ott/Dirk Kutscher: Directions for Computing in the Network (draft
update) (15 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir/
Ike Kunze: Transport Protocol Issues of In-Network Computing Systems (new
draft) (15 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kunze-coinrg-transport-issues/
Peng Lui: Requirement of Computing in network (draft update)(10 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-coinrg-requirement/

*Compute-first-networking information*
Jeffrey He: Framework of Compute First Networking (CFN) (10 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-cfn-framework/

*Future plans* (< 5 minutes at the end/ if time)

J/E/M

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
Research Affiliate, MIT Media Laboratory
[email-masked]
[email-masked]