Subject: [Coin] FW: New Version Notification for draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 14:30:33 -0500

FYI.  New version was submitted today.

Hemant

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2019 2:05 PM
To: Hemant Singh <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03.txt has been successfully 
submitted by Hemant Singh and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:		draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml
Revision:	03
Title:		New IPv6 Multicast Addresses for Switch ML
Document date:	2019-12-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		5
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03

Abstract:
   Recently, in-network aggregation to scale distributed machine
   learning (ML) has been presented.  A network switch implementation
   uses IPv4 broadcast messages from switch to the hosts to send updates
   to all workers.  IPv6 does not support broadcast addresses.  This
   document proposes, IPv6 implementations use the IPv6 link-local all-
   nodes multicast address, until a new IPv6 link-local multicast
   address is assigned by IANA for switch to hosts multicast
   communications.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission 
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 20:48:14 +0100

Thanks! We will add this to the list of COIN documents.

mjm

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
Research Affiliate, MIT Media Laboratory
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

On December 9, 2019 at 2:30:45 PM, hemant=[email-masked] (
hemant=[email-masked]) wrote:

Hemant

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2019 2:05 PM
To: Hemant Singh <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03.txt has been
successfully
submitted by Hemant Singh and posted to the IETF repository.

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Coin mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/coin