Subject: Re: [Coin] [hackathon] Register yourself and add new projects for IETF 107 Hackathon

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 20:55:01 -0500

Runtime index into array for P4 compiler (p4c) has been checked into the
public p4lang/p4c repo today.  Please update your p4c repo and you can get
this code.  

Now, one can use the p4lang/behavioral-model to develop code for switch-ML
using the latest p4c.

Happy hacking.

Hemant

-----Original Message-----
From: hackathon <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Charles Eckel
(eckelcu)
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 1:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [hackathon] Register yourself and add new projects for IETF 107
Hackathon

Happy New Year Everyone!

The hackathon pages are live and updated for IETF 107. Now is a great time
to register, and it is the best time to add any new projects to the
hackathon wiki:

Main Hackathon page:
https://ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/107-hackathon/
Hackathon Wiki: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/107hackathon

Hats off to the "LPWAN CoAP/UDP/IPv6 header compression and fragmentation"
for being the first to add their project to the wiki.
The sooner you add your project, the more time it gives interested
contributors to plan their travel and IETF week, so don't delay.

Cheers,
Charles

_______________________________________________
hackathon mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon