Subject: [Coin] Hackaton

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 13:44:59 +0000

I have registered COIN for the hackaton in Vancouver. Since the project
will be defined at the interim next month we encourage you to submit ideas
until then and if possible to log to the meeting on February 5. The meeting
details via webex are available below.

COIN Interim Meeting
Hosted by COIN RG

Wednesday, Feb 5, 2020 9:30 am | 2 hours | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US &
Canada)
Meeting number: 642 170 197
Password: ZhNEqtBz
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mba38964f03d3ffb80f95d148f264eb8d

Join by video system
Dial [email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 170 197

Hear you soon via email or on Webex.

J/E/M