Subject: [Coin] Fwd: [107all] IETF 107 Preliminary Agenda

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 03:09:31 -0800

Hi everyone. We were given the 2 requested slots for the Vancouver meeting.

Slot 1: Tuesday at 13:30
Slot 2: Friday 12:20 to 13:50 to close the week in style

The reason to have those was to get 3 hours in order to be able to
accommodate both the draft presentations and the research presentations and
have time for discussion as we are reviewing our milestones.

While it’s a preliminary agenda, I guess it will not change much.

BTW these times are Vancouver time and sadly the IETF is during that time
when the US and Canada have gone to daylight time and Europe has not and I
am not sure for other countries countries. So it’s always confusing.
Vancouver is UTC -7 that week.

We will create an agenda soon.

J/E/M

On February 21, 2020 at 6:44:51 PM, IETF Agenda ([email-masked]) wrote:

The IETF 107 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be
published on Friday, February 28, 2020.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/agenda.txt

The experiment with open agenda time continues at IETF 107 in the same way
as IETF 105 and 106, with an hour and fifteen minutes each morning. Meeting
rooms will be available for signups from 08:30 - 09:45. Regular WG sessions
will begin at 10:00. In addition, two attendee signup rooms will be
available throughout the week as usual. Signups will begin after the final
agenda is posted on 28 February.

IETF 107 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/107/
Register online at: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/register/

Don’t forget to register for these exciting IETF 107 events!

Social Event
While we’re not yet ready to begin selling tickets, planning for a social
event is in progress! Please save the date (Tuesday 24 March) and look out
for an announcement with further details soon.

Hackathon
Signup: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf107/hackathonregistration.py
More information:
https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/107-hackathon/
Keep up to date by subscribing to:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

Code Sprint
Signup: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF107SprintSignUp
More information:
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF107Sprint

-- 
107all mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/107all