Subject: [Coin] COINRG Virtual meeting

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 04:05:53 -0700

The IESG has sent a contingency plan for the cancelled Vancouver meeting
and has suggested the coinrg interim to be held on Tuesday April 7th, 2
weeks after our initial date. Seems reasonable. Because of our wide
geographical distribution we propose a 9:30 EDT which again means Eve and
the west-coasters get up early and Jeffrey and our Asian participant stay
late but is mostly acceptable for everyone. We want to limit to meeting to
2 hours.

Unless strong disagreement from the group we will proceed with this plan.
In the mean time we need agenda items. Even if you requested a slot before
please do it again. We will create the agenda in the next few days. For the
people presenting research contributions (not drafts) it would be a good
idea to post your papers to the list first and we will add them to our on
going research database.

We really appreciate your understanding and patience. Our lives are all a
bit in upheaval right now and are looking forward to that meeting as it
will be closer to the norm not the current everyday exceptions.

J/E/M

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]

---

From: Dirk Trossen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 15:06:07 +0000

Dear chairs,

Thanks for enabling the possibility for discussion on the suggested date.

I would like to discuss the extensions added to the draft on ‘app-centric micro-services’ and our plans for future extensions of the draft.

Best,

Dirk

From: Coin [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Marie-Jose Montpetit
Sent: 14 March 2020 12:06
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Coin] COINRG Virtual meeting

The IESG has sent a contingency plan for the cancelled Vancouver meeting and has suggested the coinrg interim to be held on Tuesday April 7th, 2 weeks after our initial date. Seems reasonable. Because of our wide geographical distribution we propose a 9:30 EDT which again means Eve and the west-coasters get up early and Jeffrey and our Asian participant stay late but is mostly acceptable for everyone. We want to limit to meeting to 2 hours.

Unless strong disagreement from the group we will proceed with this plan. In the mean time we need agenda items. Even if you requested a slot before please do it again. We will create the agenda in the next few days. For the people presenting research contributions (not drafts) it would be a good idea to post your papers to the list first and we will add them to our on going research database.

We really appreciate your understanding and patience. Our lives are all a bit in upheaval right now and are looking forward to that meeting as it will be closer to the norm not the current everyday exceptions.

J/E/M

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

---

From: CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 16:39:53 +0100

Dear Marie-Jose,

I agree with the whole approach of having a virtual meeting. I personally
have a conflict on April 7th (I have a virtual workshop the whole day for
another topic), so if there are other candidate dates, I'd appreciate
considering them. Of course, I'm just one participant, so I'm not expecting
changing the date just because of my agenda conflict, but indicating it in
case more participants have conflicts.

Thanks!

Carlos

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 12:06 PM Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> --
> Coin mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/coin
>

---

From: Ina Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 09:46:14 +0000

Hi all,

We would like to request a slot to discuss our submitted draft on
'Enhancing Security and Privacy with In-Network Computing'.

Best,
Ina

--
Ina Berenice Fink, M.Sc., Ph.D. Student
Chair of Communication and Distributed Systems
RWTH Aachen University, Germany
tel: +49 241 80 21419
web: https://www.comsys.rwth-aachen.de/team/ina-berenice-fink/