Subject: [Coin] Minutes, bluesheet and follow-up

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 05:46:48 -0700

Thanks for the 42 of you who joined yesterday in spite of the difficult
times we are all experiencing.

I append the minutes and the bluesheet for your review. We are particularly
pleased by the geographical distribution of the participants :)

As per follow-up and we had little time for discussion yesterday we would
welcome feedback on the drafts that were presented:
1) “In-network Computing for App-centric Micro-services”
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarathchandra-coin-appcentres/
2) “Enhancing Security and Privacy with In-Network Computing” - new work
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fink-coin-sec-priv/
3) "Transport issues"
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kunze-coinrg-transport-issues/
4) COIN Requirements
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-coinrg-requirement/
5)  Edge Data Discovery
datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcbride-edge-data-discovery-overview

As we will update the milestones ideas/discussion on that is welcome also.

As well as other feedback of course!

Thanks again.

J/E/M

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]