Subject: [Coin] Call for Agenda Items for IETF108

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 14:04:01 +0200

Hello everyone:

The COINRG meeting is scheduled for *Friday July 31st from 14:10-15:50
UTC* (see
this nice converter to find your own time: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/)

If you want to present at the meeting please send us a request.

While there are fees to attend the main conference the IETF also allows to
waive them as mentioned on the meeting web site:

*The IETF provides fee waivers for the IETF 108 meeting to support those*

*         for whom the registration fee represents a barrier to
participation.*

*         Please respect this and only request a fee waiver if that applies
to*

*         you. If you need to request a fee waiver, you can do so at*

*         https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/108-registration-fee-waiver/
<https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/108-registration-fee-waiver/>.*

Hoping everyone is well and to see you “virtually” on the 31st of July.

J/E/M

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]