Subject: [Coin] Fwd: RE: FW: [T2TRG] Call for RG adoption of draft-hong-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-05

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 20:45:30 +0000

Of interest to this list. The date is July 27th not 17th.

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]

On July 17, 2020 at 4:40:25 PM, Xavier De Foy ([email-masked])
wrote:

Hi Marie-José, Eve, Jeffrey,

The call for RG adoption (for T2TRG) below was sent earlier this week. We
think the draft “IoT Edge Challenges and Functions" can be of interest for
COINRG participant as well.

Therefore, would it be possible to share this call in the COINRG mailing
list? Participants are invited to review and provide feedback on RG
adoption on the T2TRG mailing list by July 17.

Best Regards,

Xavier.

---

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 3:46 PM Ari Keränen <ari.keranen=
[email-masked]> wrote:

T2TRG,

We are starting a 2-week call for RG adoption of the "IoT Edge Challenges
and Functions" draft:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-05

The document has been discussed at the T2TRG for quite some time already,
it has evolved significantly over time, and has received positive comments
about providing useful information to the community.

If you have an opinion on whether this document should be adopted as a
T2TRG draft to eventually publish as informational RFC, please indicate
that here on the list (or, exceptionally, directly to the chairs), by end
of Monday July 27th. In particular, we would like to hear about volunteers
for further reviews.

Thanks,
Ari & Carsten

_______________________________________________
T2TRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=3483bb2d-6a23796b-3483fbb6-86fc6812c361-c4a4fb3f928e9547&q=1&e=dd548e4b-31bf-40fc-9c4f-36a389fd193b&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irtf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Ft2trg>

 <https://idcc.me/3g4fCOg>

ABI - Cloud Gaming: Enabling a Next Generation Gaming and Streaming Paradigm
<https://idcc.me/3g4fCOg>

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other
than its intended recipient. Unintended transmission shall not constitute
waiver of any privilege or confidentiality obligation. If you received this
communication in error, please do not review, copy or distribute it, notify
me immediately by email, and delete the original message and any
attachments. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this
message or any attachment should be construed as a digital or electronic
signature.