Subject: [Coin] Fwd: [irsg] IETF 109 Preliminary Agenda

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 23:16:56 +0000

Hi everyone: this is the preliminary agenda for next month’s IETF.

Have a great weekend!

J/E/M (COIN)
Vincent and Marie-José (NWCRG)

On October 16, 2020 at 6:49:31 PM, IETF Agenda ([email-masked]) wrote:

The IETF 109 preliminary agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be
published on Friday, October 23, 2020.

If you would like to request a change to the preliminary agenda, please
send a message to [email-masked] and copy all relevant Area Directors.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda.txt

The preliminary agenda includes all planned WG, RG, and BoF sessions. We
are still finalizing details for a few of our usual meeting-adjacent
events, so please look out for further details about those. Information
about side meeting signups will be available when the final agenda is
posted.

Please note the agenda times are listed in ICT (UTC +7).

Thank you!

IETF Secretariat