Subject: [Coin] please review two drafts

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 16:31:37 -0500

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hsingh-coinrg-p4use/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp/

Thanks,

Hemant

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 11:26:21 -0500

Folks,

I have updated the draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp doc.  Please take a look
again.

The UPenn FlightPlan P4 research is an interesting computing in the network
problem.  Flightplan takes a large P4 program, analyzes it for cost,
performance, cpu cycles, etc. and breaks up the program to run on FPGA, a
network switch, or host machine and also coordinates RPC between the switch,
FPGA, and host for cooperative networking.

Thanks,

Hemant

From: Coin <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
hemant=[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2020 4:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Coin] please review two drafts

Thanks,

Hemant