Subject: [Coin] Fwd: Your Webex meeting content is available: COINRG Interim

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 09:42:02 -0800

Today’s recording.

Colin: can interims be uploaded to the IETF YouTube channel?

mjm

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Reply: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Date: February 9, 2021 at 11:58:06 AM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Your Webex meeting content is available: COINRG Interim

Your Webex meeting content is available.

*COINRG Interim*

Host: COIN RG
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
8:52 AM  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  2 hr 15 min

If you want others to view all of the meeting content, and you haven't set
the preference option to automatically share meeting content, click *View
meeting content* below to view the meeting content page and then share it
with others.
If you want to share only the recording with others, share the recording
link and password below.

Recording
Topic Password
COINRG Interim-20210209 1404-1
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/ldr.php?RCID=c5bd6b2ee5004ae0a01f30908c872876> No
password

View meeting content
<https://ietf.webex.com/weblink/pmtg/33aadd8b0b0d446ab4690f7f10a71fac>

Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com

© 2021 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.   Privacy Statement
<https://www.webex.com/webex_privacy.html>  |  Terms of Service
<https://www.webex.com/webex_terms.html>

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 19:37:58 +0000

> On 9 Feb 2021, at 17:42, Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Today’s recording.
> 

I think it happens automatically if the interim meeting is entered in the datatracker, but if not send the recording to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> and they’ll upload for you.

Colin