Subject: [Coin] Final Agenda for tomorrow

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 05:01:09 -0800

I moved the Rakuten presentation to accommodate our presenter from Japan.
The agenda will be on the datatracker and I would like the presenters to
send their material ahead of time.

*Final Agenda*

Intro/goals <5 minutes Chairs
ITU Autonomous Networking Initiative 20 minutes Leon Wong Rakuten Mobile
Review of 40 years of network programmability 20 minutes Alex Galis,
UCL Semantic
descriptors for Intelligence Services 20 minutes Edgar Ramos,  Ericsson
MTPSA: Multi-Tenant Programmable Switches 20 minutes Radostin Stoyavov
U. Cambridge
Summary of the NSF workshop on broadband research
(pending authorization as the report has not been published)
20 minutes Marie-José Montpetit Concordia U.
IETF 110 preparation < 5 minutes Chairs

*Reminder*
Webex
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma76183ccf1096c6edc3bacc68f04dde9
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 178 357 6934 <1783576934>
Meeting password: PVriesrF233
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-650-479-3208,,1783576934##
<%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1783576934%23%23*01*> Call-in
toll number (US/Canada)
Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 <16504793208> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m5e7f49b0dff5fd9b4fada8e7c81f0cee>

J/E/M

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]