Subject: [Coin] CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, POSTER and DEMO PAPERS- CSNet 2021，5th Cyber Security in Networking Conference

From: wpxu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 22:55:51 +0800

*********************************************************************

CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, POSTER and DEMO
PAPERS- CSNet 2021

5th Cyber
Security in Networking Conference

12 - 14
October 2021 // Abu Dhabi, UAE

https://csnet-conference.org/2021

*********************************************************************

After the first successful edition of CSNet 2017 in Rio
de Janeiro (Brazil), the second edition CSNet 2018 in Paris (France), the third
edition CSNet 2019 in Quito (Ecuador), CSNet 2020 in Lausanne (Switzerland)
(Online), the fifth edition of CSNet conference will be held in Abu Dhabi
(United Arab Emirates) next October 12-14, 2021. We are seeking for papers,  poster and demos papers as well as tutorials
in the cybersecurity domain.

The driving theme at CSNet 2021
is Cyber Security in Networking. The technological disruption is
generating an impact on society and leading to a new industrial revolution.
This social and industrial change presents new technological environments
constituted by ubiquitous systems and large amounts of information, which
requires a change in the way how cybersecurity is applied. The use of big data,
machine learning, data science, data mining, strengthens the cognitive skills
of security analysts to face new forms of cybersecurity attacks. This new
trend, called cognitive security, poses new challenges for researchers and
companies to seek proactive security proposals according to this technological
change.

The CSNet 2021
conference program will be split into the following tracks:

Track 1: Cyber Security in Vehicular
Networks Track
2: Cyber Security of Virtual infrastructures Track 3: Blockchain Track 4: Cyber Security
of Critical Infrastructures Track 5: Network security Track
6: Usability-Security track Track 7: Forensic track Track 8: Cyber Security
for the Navy

Areas of interest
include, but are not limited to:

•    Attacks on Virtualized Systems

•    Balancing Trust and Control

•    Cell Phones vulnerabilities

•    Cloud of Security

•    Cognitive Security

•    Concealing Malware (Trojan Horses-Root
kits-Logic Bombs)

•    Cyber-attacks Cloud-oriented vs Cyber defense
Cloud-oriented

•    Cybersecurity

•    Data Center Network Control, Security and
Optimization

•    Demilitarization Zone (DMZ)

•    Designing a Security Policy

•    Disaster recovery plan

•    Enterprise Wireless Security

•    Hardware-Based Attacks

•    Host Network Intrusion Prevention Systems

•    Industrial control system information
security

•    Infection Malware

•    Integrated Network Security Hardware

•    Internet Content Filters

•    Internet security issues

•    Network and operating system administration
for security purposes

•    Network Attached Storage (NAS)

•    Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS)

•    Network security design

•    Organizational Security Policies

•    Secure Network through Network Design

•    Security in Internet of Things

•    Security in Fog/edge Computing

•    Security, trust and privacy challenges

•    Smart City Security

•    Smart Grid security

•    Cyber Physical System (CPS) security

•    Software-Based Attacks

•    System security for wired and wireless
networks

•    Privacy and responsibility in digital age

•   Cybersecurity and human rights

Submission Guidlines:

Submitted papers must represent original material that
is not currently under review in any other conference or journal, and has not
been previously published.

All submissions should be written in English with
maximum of eight (8) printed pages (in Two-Column IEEE Conference Format),
including text, figures and references.

Papers should be submitted through EDAS

https://edas.info/N28090

Best papers will be considered for fast-track
publication in the Annals of Telecommunications (Springer, ISI-indexed)

Tutorial call

Proposals for
half/full day tutorials are also solicited based on the Conference topics.
Tutorial proposals should identify the intended audience and outline the scope
and the depth of material to be covered. Past experience and successes of the
presenter should be given explicitly and will be considered positively.

All tutorials will be
part of the main conference technical program.Teams of 2-3 presenters are
encouraged, though single-presenter tutorials are  possible.  To
submit a tutorial proposal, please contact: Joao Negreiros
([email-masked] ) and Mohammad   Amin Kuhail
([email-masked])

Submission Deadline:
01/07/2021

Notification
Acceptance: 15/08/2021

Poster and Demo call

CSNet-2021 seeks posters and demonstrations
that showcase new technologies and early prototypes within the scope of
CSNet-2021. Authors are encouraged to submit their poster and demo papers
aligned with this year’s CSNet-2021 theme i.e., https://csnet-conference.org/2021/index.php/call-for-papers/

The posters and demos track at CSNet-2021
provides the opportunity for students, young researchers, and established
researchers and practitioners from all sectors, such as academia, industry, and
government to demonstrate and showcase their mature products

Poster and Demo Paper Submission Deadline:
July 4th, 2021

Poster and Demo Paper Acceptance
Notification: August 1st, 2021

Poster and Demo Paper Camera Ready Submission
Deadline: August 15th, 2021

General Chairs:

Frédéric Cuppens, Polytechnique Montreal, Canada

Ahmad Samer Wazan, Zayed
University, UAE

Omar Alfandi, Zayed University, UAE

TPC Chairs:

Michele Nogueira, Federal University of Minas Gerais,
Brazil

Mohamad Badra, Zayed University, UAE

Monther Aldwairi, Zayed University, UAE

Details:
https://csnet-conference.org/2021/

wpxu

[email-masked]

签名由
网易邮箱大师
定制