Subject: [Coin] CFP: IEEE GLOBECOM 2021- Selected Areas in Communication Symposium: Social Networks Track, Submission Deadline: 30 April, 2021

From: RuJun Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 13:03:42 +0800

IEEE Global Communications Conference
7-11 December 2021
Madrid, Spain

Selected Areas in Communication Symposium: Social Networks Track

SCOPE AND MOTIVATION
Recently, social network research has advanced rapidly with the prevalence
of online social applications and
mobile social communications systems. Moreover, the ongoing pandemic via
contact social networks has
caused tremendous human life and economic loss around the world, and
infodemic is one of the major social
impacts that make people difficult to discriminate trustworthy sources,
from false and manipulative information
sources. Therefore, researchers are increasingly interested in addressing a
wide spectrum of challenges in
social networks, such as developing social-aware algorithms for
communications systems, identifying the
topological common structures and information/influence flows, analyzing
the social media and evolutions of
social graphs, and exploiting location-based and contextual information
embedded in mobile social networks to
create innovative applications. Due to the interdisciplinary nature, social
networks have also attracted intensive
research interests across multiple disciplines, including artificial
intelligence, blockchain, big data analytics,
information security and privacy protection, psychology, and marketing. In
light of the above crucial needs,
Selected Areas in Communication Symposium in Social Networks will serve as
a forum for researchers and
technologists to discuss the state-of-the-art, present their contributions,
and set future directions in social
networks.

TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Infrastructure, platform, protocol design, and optimization for mobile
social networks, mobile social clouds, and social Internet-of-Things with
Artificial Intelligence
- Social-aware network solutions and social network influence on (wireless)
communications systems
- Cross-layer design for social networks and the underlying communications
and network platforms, and subsequent new design paradigm for future
(wireless) communications
- Network graph modeling, measurements, simulations, and experiments
- Analysis of dynamics and control of belief, influence, and rumor
propagations in the evolutions of social networks
- Data mining, machine learning, information retrieval, signal processing,
and artificial intelligence in social media and social contexts
- Trusted networking, privacy and security, user behaviors and dynamics,
and digital right management, for big data in social networks
- Innovative social network applications and services to mobile Internet,
multimedia networks, mobilecommerce, cyber-physical systems, and their
potential social, economic, and cultural impacts
- Multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research on social networks

IMPORTANT DATES
- Deadline for paper submission: 30 April 2021
- Date for notification: 25 July 2021
- Deadline for final paper submission: 1 September 2021

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
All papers for technical symposia should be submitted via EDAS through the
following link
https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=27498&track=102700