Subject: [Coin] Draft Agenda

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 05:08:58 -0700

Here is the draft agenda to be uploaded later today. There is time for
commenting and room for more presentations

1. Chair updates (J/E/M)

*COIN related activities*

2. Summary of Dagstuhl seminar (presenter TBD)

3. BT, Huawei and Cambridge University project on Compute First Networking
(Dirk Trossen)

*Theme: COIN Use Cases*
4. Programmability in Mobile Virtual Networks (Xavier de Foy)

"Use Case for P4 Programmability by Tenants of Future Mobile Virtual
Networks” - draft-defoy-coinrg-p4-by-tenants-in-mobile-nw

5.  “Store Edge Networked Data” (SEND), a novel framework for in-network
storage management realized through data repositories deployed at the
network edge (Chris Nicolaescu)

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/346643946_Store_Edge_Networked_Data_SEND_A_Data_and_Performance_Driven_Edge_Storage_Framework/stats

<others?>

*Lightning presentations of current drafts*

6. Use case draft update (Ike Kunze)

<others?>

*RG topics*

7. Announcements (related workshops, conferences etc.)

8. Next meetings

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]