Subject: [Coin] Following COINRG - Hotnets Session on Programmable Networkss

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 19:30:48 -0400

Right after our session next week IRTF next week Hotnets has a number of
presentations on programmable networks (and other nice papers over their 3
days).
See session 3 Thursday 11.11 at 10am EST
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/hotnets/2021/program.html

(the last paper of Day 1 is also interesting)

It’s 5$ US so worth a look :)

mjm

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]

---

From: Aaron Ding <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 13:42:25 +0000

Colleagues @COIN,

ACM SIGCOMM is coming to Amsterdam in 2022 and our CfP is online:
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2022/cfp.html

Look forward to your submissions!

Aaron

ps: Delft colleague has won the SIGCOMM best paper last year
https://www.tudelft.nl/2021/ewi/insy/cyber-security/sigcomm-2021-best-paper-seven-years-in-the-life-of-hypergiants-off-nets