Subject: [Coin] Agenda for IETF112

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 18:57:03 -0500

(also on the data tracker)

COIN RG Agenda IETF-112
=======================

Date: Thursday, Novemeber 11, 2021 - Session I
Time: 7:00-9:00 EST - 12:00-14:00 UTC -- 120 mins
Chairs: J/E/M
  Jianfei (Jeffrey) He <[email-masked]>
  Eve Schooler <[email-masked]>
  Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>

Join via Meetecho:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/?group=coinrg&short=&item=1
Live minutes: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-coinrg
Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/coinrg

1. Chair updates (J/E/M) - 5 mins

A. Papers (20 minutes presentations)

2.ATP: in-network aggregation for multi-tenant learning(Wenfei Wu, Peking
University)
https://www.usenix.org/conference/nsdi21/presentation/lao

3. Information-centric dataflow: re-imagining reactive distributed
computing (Dirk Kutscher, Emden University)
https://doi.org/10.1145/3460417.3482975
https://conferences2.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2021/assets/3-2-kutscher-387d18eb69a8104287bf75f800cc6a6042a8a00b89b0996bdd4abf7ab60542bd.pdf

B. Ideas (10 minutes presentations)

4. MODA: An operating system for distributed applications (Alessandro
Bassi, Things)

5. Extensible Internet - (TBD)
https://ccronline.sigcomm.org/2021/revitalizing-the-public-internet-by-making-it-extensible/

C. Draft Updates (10 minutes)

6. Use Cases for In-Network Computing(Ike Kunze, RWTH Aachen University)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-coinrg-use-cases-01

7. Transport Protocol Issues of In-Network Computing Systems(Dirk Trossen,
Huawei)
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-kunze-coinrg-transport-issues-05.txt

8. Enhancing Security and Privacy with In-Network Computing(Ina Fink, RWTH
Aachen University)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fink-coin-sec-priv/03/

D. New Draft (5 minutes)
9. A Compute Resources Oriented Scheduling Mechanism based on Dataplane
Programmability(Kehan Li, ChinaMobile)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-coinrg-compute-resource-scheduling/

10. RG topics (10 minutes)
Interim to revisit the RG goals
Next meetings

Total: 110 minutes (could accommodate another presentation)

J/E/F

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]