Subject: [Coin] EIP - Extensible In-band Processing

From: Stefano Salsano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 00:50:24 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to propose a presentation for the next interim meeting on "EIP 
- Extensible In-band Processing".

The idea of EIP is to extend the functionality of IPv6 layer to support 
the requirements of future Internet services / 6G networks.

In a nutshell, IPv6 nodes can read/write EIP information in packet 
headers to implement different use cases (e.g. contractual networking, 
deterministic networking, network slicing).

Here is the link to the draft presentation:
https://tinyurl.com/eip4coinrg

Feedback is very welcome!

Ciao
Stefano

-- 
*******************************************************************
Stefano Salsano
Professore Associato
Dipartimento Ingegneria Elettronica
Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata
Viale Politecnico, 1 - 00133 Roma - ITALY

http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Stefano_Salsano/

E-mail  : [email-masked]
Cell.   : +39 320 4307310
Office  : (Tel.) +39 06 72597770 (Fax.) +39 06 72597435
*******************************************************************