Subject: [Coin] [CFP] ICCCN - Social Networks and Computing (SNC): Submission Deadline Extended 4 March 2022

From: RuJun Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 16:01:03 +0800

Description:
In recent years, social network research has advanced rapidly in various
capacities, owing to explosive mobile smart devices and diverse
applications. Social network computing is being combined with artificial
intelligence, mobile big data, edge computing, crowdsourcing, blockchain,
complex network analysis, etc. This year, at ICCCN, we will continue with
the track on Social Networks and Computing and look to bring together
researchers in the area of applying computing to social networks. Our scope
will include mobile and socially-aware networks, sensing as part of social
networks, big data on social networks, cloud integration of social
networks, machine learning solutions for social networks, crowdsourcing
applications for social networks, social Internet of vehicles, security,
privacy and trust in social networks, social-based routing protocols, novel
architectures for social networks, information diffusion in online social
networks, mobile edge caching in social networks, and any other relevant
areas related to social networking and computing. This track seeks original
ideas and submissions and will follow the policies as per the main ICCCN
conference policies.
Track Topics:

   - Contact tracing, epidemic modeling, and prediction for COVID-19
   - Mobile and opportunistic social networks
   - Social-based energy harvesting, resource identification, discovery,
   and profiling
   - Social-based scheduling and routing algorithms, protocols, and
   architectures
   - Social Internet of Things (SIoT)
   - Social Internet of Vehicles (SIoV)
   - Social-based fog, edge, and cloud computing
   - Blockchain for social information networks
   - Big data analytics and machine/deep learning for social networks and
   graph data
   - Community detection and social-based collaborative computing and
   crowdsourcing
   - Security, privacy, trust, fairness, transparency, and reputation
   management in social networks
   - Malware, misinformation, anomaly detection and control in online
   social networks
   - Social media analysis and recommendation with sentiment analysis and
   opinion mining
   - Game-theoretic and economic aspects in social networks
   - Social support for mental health and well-being

Instructions for Authors:
Submitted manuscripts must be formatted in standard IEEE camera-ready
format (double-column, 10-pt font) and must be submitted via EasyChair (
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icccn2022) as PDF files (formatted
for 8.5 11-inch paper). The manuscripts should be no longer than 10 pages.
Submitted papers should not be previously published in or be under
consideration for publication in another conference or journal.

ICCCN’22 will select the Best Paper Award to recognize the research quality
and excellence. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the
conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other
Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.

Important Dates: All times below are 11:59 pm (New York, USA)
Conference Paper Submission Due (extended): March 4, 2022
Acceptance Notification: April 18, 2022
Camera-Ready Due: May 4, 2022

Paper Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icccn2022

Detailed Information:
http://www.icccn.org/icccn22/index.html