Subject: Additional items

From: [email-masked] (Ted Hardie)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:26:54 -0800 (PST)

Two additional items:

November 18th is the last day for submissions
to the internet-drafts directories prior to the meeting.  If you plan on
having updates near the deadline, please send them to the list as
well as the internet-drafts editor, as the rush of business at the close
can clog up announcements.

I will be changing jobs next week, leaving NASA for a small start-up
company called Equinix.  I will continue to serve as chair for CONNEG,
and I have already discussed this transition with the Area Directors
and Equinix's top management.  I will attempt to minimize any disruption
in the work of this group, but I hope you will bear with me through a
few changes of email etc.  I expect my new email address to be:
[email-masked] (active after the 9th of November).  My accounts
here at NASA will terminate on November 2nd.  If you need to reach
me in that week, [email-masked] (a local ISP) will work).  I will,
however, be visiting family during that week and only sporadically
available.
		best regards,
			Ted Hardie
			Chair, CONNEG