Subject: Agenda Items for next Meeting of CONNEG working group

From: [email-masked] (Ted Hardie)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:16:34 -0800 (PST)

I've just sent in a request for a two hour slot at the next
IETF meeting in Orlando, FL (December 6-11).  I've asked
that we avoid the usual suspects (IPP, IFAX, HTTP, WEBDAV,
and any caching BOF or working group).  If you have other
working groups we should avoid, please let me know as soon
as possible.

We currently have two drafts in last call; if there are comments
by the IESG which have not already been resolved, I will
schedule time in the meeting for resolving any issues which
have been presented.

The other main agenda item I have is the review of Graham's
current -syntax- draft (for which a new update has just been
issued).  IF there is sufficient review on the list prior to the
meeting, we may be able to last call before Orlando, but I
need to see evidence of substantive review  SOON.

If you have agenda items to suggest, please do so as soon
as possible by posting them to the list.
		best regards,
			Ted Hardie
			Chair, CONNEG