Subject: Agenda for CONNEG

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 16:53:27 -0800 (PST)

Agenda for CONNEG, currently scheduled for Thursday, December 10, 1998
from 15:30 to 17:30.

Agenda Bashing:  
10 minutes.

Last call updates to draft-ietf-conneg-media-features-02.txt:	
15 minutes.

Status updates on related work in the FAX working group, especially
draft-ietf-fax-feature-schema-03.txt:
15 minutes.

Status updates on related work by W3C and XPASC, especially in
reference to draft-ietf-conneg-W3C-ccpp-00.txt:
15 minutes.

Discussion of set notation and q-values in draft-ietf-conneg-syntax-03.txt:
30 minutes.

Discussion of other issues in draft-ietf-conneg-syntax-03.txt:
30 minutes.

Milestone udpates:
5 minutes.