Subject: Tools for Traders and Investors

From: Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 10:22:54 -0600

For a free two week subscription to the Morning Fax - providing daily support 
resistance and specific trade recommendations and ideas, go to
 
http://www.allin.net/morning.htm
 
Best regards,
Martin C. Niemi
 
The Price Futures Group, Inc.
E D & F Man International Inc.
141 W. Jackson Blvd  #1340-A
Chicago, IL  60604
 
312-648-2441
800-810-1311
 
[email-masked]
http://www.allin.net

This letter is intended as informational purposes only.  It is not intended to 
annoy or aggravate you in any way.  If you are offended by unsolicited e-mail 
messages, reply to this letter and type, remove, on the subject line and I'll 
gladly take you off my list.
 
Best regards,
Martin
 
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH 
IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES 
SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.  IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN 
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED 
BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.  
 
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY 
PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT.  IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES 
NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY 
ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING.  FOR EXAMPLE, THE 
ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE 
OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL 
TRADING RESULTS.  THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN 
GENERAL OR TO IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE 
FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND 
ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.

The risk of loss in trading futures, options, cash currencies and other leveraged 
transaction products can be substantial. Therefor only "risk capital" should 
be used. Futures, options, cash currencies and other leveraged transaction products 
are not suitable investments for everyone. Consider your financial condition 
before deciding to invest or trade.  These materials have been prepared from 
sources and data believed to be reliable. These quotes, numbers and support - 
resistance analysis do not and are not intended to predict price deviations caused 
by market news events, fast moving markets, supply and demand factors or sentiment 
regarding overall economic conditions. The information contained herein has not 
been independently verified. We assume no liability for the accuracy, timeliness 
or completeness of these materials. The information being supplied to you is 
being supplied "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, including, by way of example 
and not limitations, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for 
a particular purpose. Some of the data and comments are provided by Knight Ridder 
Financial.Products and services described herein may not be available in all 
jurisdictions. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Futures 
trading is speculative and involves risk of loss. The valuation of futures and 
options may fluctuate and as a result clients may lose more than the amount originally 
invested and may also have to pay more later.