Subject: $9.95 Wholesale Hosting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 02:13:42 -0500

How on earth can you sell 100MB Web sites starting at $9.95/month 

We provide the same services as our competitors (and often much more) 
for about half what they charge. We can do this for a number of reasons:

First, we have no high-priced advertising program; no slick magazine ads 
costing thousands of dollars a month. We're providing a "value-added" 
product to all businesses-hosting  for Less (Much Less).

Second, we standardize products and services among all our servers,
which reduces development costs. 

Third, while we provide unlimited telephone support to holders of our 
accounts. 
Our support and service is unparalleled. Doesn't your business deserve the 
best?
You've worked hard to get it up--Now keep it up and running 99% of the time. 
(still working to make it 100% uptime)
 
                         Get your domain NOW and Get Online Today !!!!    
                                          Call Now  888-848-HOST

                  ** Resellers are not only welcome they are encouraged**