Subject: $16.00 Round-Turn

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 03:34:47

Dear Trader
 
We know all futures traders aren't alike, so we let our clients choose 
their trading platform, finding the right one for their needs, 
preferences and trading styles.  All our available platforms are from 
respected sources, leaders in the electronic futures industry.

S&P and Bond orders are routed to handheld units inside the pit, so 
fills are instantaneous, faster even than calling the trading floor.  
With a direct link to Globex, trading electronic markets such as 
e-mini's couldn't be easier or faster.  For all other markets, orders 
are still sent to stations close to the pit so they can be hand 
signaled or run in immediately.  Because it's all electronic, 
maintaining & canceling orders has never been easier ... you can change 
your orders as often as you like, with no tic minimums.

And no matter what software or program you choose to trade with, the 
rate is always $16.00 Round-Turn, plus applicable fees, for all 
commodities.

Traders who are unsure about trading electronically can still benefit 
from this program by calling your personal broker who will then place 
the order over the electronic system, eliminating any other costly 
middlemen, and saving precious time when filling your order. 

To request a demo, account forms, or more information, click here

http://209.41.126.226

This letter is intended as informational purposes only.  It is not 
intended to annoy or aggravate you in any way.  If you are offended by 
unsolicited e-mail messages, reply to this letter and type, remove, on 
the subject line and I'll gladly take you off my list.

The risk of loss in trading futures, options, cash currencies and other 
leveraged transaction products can be substantial. Therefor only "risk 
capital" should be used. Futures, options, cash currencies and other 
leveraged transaction products are not suitable investments for 
everyone.Consider your financial condition before deciding to invest or 
trade.
Futures trading is speculative and involves risk of loss. The valuation 
of futures and options may fluctuate and as a result clients may lose 
more than the amount originally invested and may also have to pay more 
later.