Subject: We Offer The LOWEST INTERNATIONAL RATES In The World, GURANTEED!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 18:55:49

NEW LOWER INTERNATIONAL RATES & ONLY .05 CENTS DOMESTIC, INSTATE & OUT!
These Rates Apply 7 DAYS A WEEK! FLAT RATE! NO FEES! 
Albania=.26 Australia=.09 Belgium=.09 Canada=.06 China=.32 Colombia=.19 Costa
Rica=.19 Denmark=.09 Finland=.10 France=.09 Germany=.09 Guam=.12 Hong
Kong=.08 India=.54 Ireland=.14 Israel=.14 Italy=.13 Japan=.11 Netherlands=.09 New 
Zealand=.11 Norway=.10 Pakistan=.60 Philippines=.28 Poland=.23 Russia=.19 
Singapore=.16 South Africa=.27 Spain=.15 Sweden=.08 Taiwan=.14 Ukraine=.31 United 
Kingdom=.07 United States=.05

Switching Is Required * Rates Apply During Evening Hours Only: From 7:00PM
To 6:59AM    WE PAY ALL SWITCHING FEES! CALL NOW! 1-877-299-LINK (5465)
 
DON'T WANNA SWITCH? YOU DON'T HAVE TOO!
RATES APPLY 24 HOURS 7 DAYS A WEEK! NO SWITCHING!
Albania=.31 Australia=.11 Belgium=.10 Canada=.08 China=.38 Colombia=.23 Costa 
Rica=.22 Denmark=.10 Finland=.12 France=.10 Germany=.10 Greece=.20 Guam=.14 Hong 
Kong=.09 India=.64
Ireland=.12 Israel=.16 Italy=.15 Japan=.14 Netherlands=.13 New Zealand=.13 
Norway=.09 Philippines=.33 Poland=.27 Russia=.22 Singapore=.19 South Africa=.32 
Spain=.18 Sweden=.09 Taiwan=.16 Ukraine=.37 United Kingdom=.09 United States=.07 
Need Rates To The Country You Call Most? Call: 1-877-299-LINK (5465)

Commercial * Small Business * Residential 
Access Types: Switched, Dedicated, Calling Cards, Dial Around, Toll Free Numbers, 
International Callback, Internet & More.

Switched Domestic Rates.  
Alabama=5.6 Arizona=7.0 Arkansas=7.5 California=4.8 Colorado=7.0 Connecticut=5.8
Delaware=5.0 Florida=7.1 Georgia=6.9 Idaho=7.0 Illinois=4.6 Indiana=7.0 Iowa=7.0
Kansas=7.0 Kentucky=5.6 Louisiana=6.0 Maine=15.3 Maryland=6.5 Massachusetts=7.0
Michigan=7.0 Minnesota=7.0 Mississippi=6.8 Missouri=7.0 Montana=7.0
Nebraska=11.7 Nevada=7.0 New Hampshire=7.0 
New Jersey=7.0 New Mexico=7.0 New York=7.0 North Carolina=7.9 North Dakota=7.9
Ohio=7.0 Oklahoma=7.0 Oregon=7.0 Pennsylvania=7.0 Rhode Island=7.0 South
Carolina=7.0 South Dakota=7.9
Tennessee=7.0 Texas=7.0 Utah=7.0 Vermont=7.9 Virginia=6.5 Washington=7.0 West
Virginia=7.9Wisconsin=6.3 Wyoming=7.0

Live or Traveling Abroad?
Call To The United States From Around The World At These LOW Rates With
"INTERNATIONAL CALLBACK" Services.
Australia=13.3 Canada=10.6 China=69.8 Colombia=41.2 Denmark=.18 France=20.6
Germany=16.6 Hong Kong=29.3 India=86.5 Israel=33.3 Italy=22.6 Japan=25.9
Netherlands=17.3 New Zealand=17.3 Philippines=46.6 Poland=40.5 Russia=47.9
Singapore=28.6 South Africa=47.2 Spain=30.6 Sweden=12.5 United Kingdom=.10 
United States=.06

We Have Successfully Saved Our Customers 25% to 80% Off Their Long Distance 
Service. 
Let Us Do The Same For You. Call: 1-877-299-4565 or Local: 1-864-298-5651
We Even NOTIFY OUR CUSTOMERS When Our Rates Drop! We Bet Your Present Long 
Distance Service Provider Will Not Do That?

Wanna Know About Three 100% FREE Internet Service Providers Where You Can Surf 
All Day For Free, Give Us A Call. Why Pay To Be Online When You Really Don't Have 
Too!

Presented By: FazeOne Online Promotions