Subject: Your Flagstar User Agreement

From: "Flagstar Information" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:11:30 -0400

Dear Flagstar Corp Client,

This is your official notification from Flagstar Corp that the service(s) listed below
will be deactivated and deleted of not renewed immediately. Previous notifications have
been sent to the Billing Contact assigned to this account. As the Primary Contact, you
must renew the service(s) listed below or will be deactivated and deleted.

Renew Now your Flagstar Corp Bill Pay and Services.

If you are not enrolled at Web Banking, please enter your SSN as Username,
and account number as Password.

SERVICE: Flagstar Corp with Bill Pay

EXPIRATION: August 18, 2006

Thank you sincerely,

Anthony Lamoureux

Customer Service

=========================================

IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION

=========================================

Document Reference: (84295618).

© 2006 Flagstar Corp, All Rights Reserved. Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.

*Please do not reply to this message. For any inquires, contact Customer Service.