Subject: reply and call me

From: "moses dans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 16:27:03 +0000

FROM: MR MOSES DANS.
PRIVATE TELEPHONE+
PRIVATE EMAIL: (
[email-masked]<http://us.f353.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=[email-masked]>)

Attn: Please,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it’s just my
 urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
 transaction. I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while I was
 searching for a foreign partner. I assured of your capability and
 reliability to champion this business opportunity when I prayed about you.

I am a banker by profession in BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA and currently
 holding the post of manager in account and auditing department in our
 bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($ 33
 Million Dollars) belong to our deceased customer who died along with his
 entire family in a plane crash.

Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be
 shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business
 proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon
 as I receive your return mail immediately as soon as you receive this
 letter.

Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for
 more
clarification and easy communication.

  (1) YOUR FULL NAME.......................................
  (2) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS.................
  (3) YOUR TEL AND FAX NUMBER....................

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Thanks & Best Regards,
MR. MOSES DANS.