Subject: Proposal From China.

From: "Lindsay Altmann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 06:51:32 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

Let me introduce myself,my name is Mou Xinsheng Minister of General 
Administration of Customs of the Peoples Republic of China).I have a secured 
business proposal for you,which i believe will be beneficial to both of us i 
want to solicit your attention.The purpose of my contacting you is because you 
live outside China.

Actually i got your contact during my discreet search for a 
reliable,successfull,business oriented partner.I feel it would be huge 
surprise for you to receive such email from a serving minister of the People's 
Republic of China.I will give you more information about myself and the 
business.My name is Mou Xinsheng (Minister of General Administration of 
Customs of the Peoples Republic of China). Forgive me if you see my business 
proposal as shameful and not honorable because of my governmental status. But 
please excuse me and understand that this is the situation I am and must find 
a credible partner outside China.In my years of government service as 
Narcotics Control Commission and General Administration of Customs, I have 
received kick backs from smugglers and business people seeking favors from me 
and as a public officer my bank accounts are monitored hence I diverted the 
funds Thirty million United States dollars for safe keeping abroad.I want you 
to receive the money which has been in deposit since the last Two years. When 
the money is in your bank account, I want to use Sixty Percent of the money 
for charity to help orphanage Children suffering (You will spare head  this 
project and my name will not be  mentioned).You will receive Twenty Percent as 
your commission and I will take the remaining Twenty Percent as my share which 
I intend to settle with outside China.Please consider this proposal and reply 
to me soon. It will certainly do you no good to report me to my  government 
authorities or divulge this information to anybody because doing so will only 
destroy my person and my career.

If you are interested in my proposal,please contact me on this email address: 
[email-masked]

I will send you more information about myself and this proposal.

Thank you.
Mou Xinsheng.